You're supposed to be in it

Mitch sighed as he took in his surroundings 'It's going to be a long day'  He and the rest of his band mates were on set rehearsing for their upcoming tour dates. So far they'd revamped some old choreography and added a few new songs to the set list, trying to keep things fresh and interesting for the fans.

But as the day went on Mitch increasingly grew more tired, don't get him wrong he loves what he does but he enjoys the performing and interacting with the fans aspect more so than anything else; Now rehearsing that's another story for another day.

"Alright guys take 30 and then we'll pick up where we left off" the director yelled 

'Don't have to tell me twice' Mitch thought as he headed in the opposite direction.  Scott approached him from behind and draped his arm across his shoulder.

"Going to make a quick Starbucks run with Kirstie, Coming?"  He asked.

"Nah but could you bring me back my usual please" Mitch replies as he looks up from his phone.

"Of course babe, Maybe you should go and ask Kevin if he wants something" Scott teases as he barely jumps out of the way before Mitch could hit him.

Mitch had regretted telling Scott about his small crush on Kevin the moment the words left his mouth, Because his best friend hadn't shut up since the information dropped. He teased Mitch every chance he got and never missed an opportunity to pair the two of them up for any and everything.

"You know you really make me sick right, Go get our drinks before break is up"  Scott gives him a quick pout as if Mitch's words truly hurt him, As he leaves Mitch updates his twitter.

Mitch posts a few selfies to his Instagram as well as liking and replying to some tweets from the fans. As he opens his snapchat he gets a good look at himself in the camera and can he just say the new haircut is slaying. Still looking at the camera in front of him he sees Kevin standing behind him talking to some of the crew and Austin. Trying to be as discreet as possible Mitch begins to record himself giving some Seven from stranger things realness, as he turns slowly trying to get a glimpse of Kevin he'd be damned if he wasn't already headed in his direction. 

'Shit play it cool girl'

As Kevin walks by he notices that he's interrupted Mitch's video and quickly mutters an apology. "Oh Sorry"

'Think fast'

"No, You're supposed to be in it" Seriously Mitch would roll his eyes at this point if he could 'why would you tell him that. Scott would be getting a kick out of this right now' 

"Oh, I'm supposed to be in it " Kevin says as he stands behind Mitch as the shorter boy gives the camera a kissy face quickly before the video ends.

"You could of told me I was going to be making a cameo today" Kevin jokes as he bumps shoulders with Mitch as he smiles.

"Please, don't flatter yourself" Mitch smirks as he shoves him away "You were only supposed to be in it because you were in the back ground, I meant to say it was okay you were in it" He replies not even convincing himself. Kevin gives him the side eye.

"Yeah, Okay" he responds "I'm going to head back over, talk to you later?" Kevin asks the question hanging in the air as Mitch stares blankly at his face 'what a nice face'

"Yeah, Yeah for sure" Mitch watches him walk away just as Scott and Kirstie approach.

"Cute video" Scott says as he holds out Mitch's drink, Mitch scowls at the cup in his smirking friends hand before he snatches it and marches away flipping Scott off as he leaves.

Scott laughs at his friends retreating back as Kirstie looks on confused by the pair "Um, did I miss something?" she asks Scott.

"Oh you have no idea" he replies grabbing her hand to walk after Mitch.