Chapter 12:

Ali's P.O.V.

"Baby I love you, and I don't want you to get hurt." Tommy whispered. "I love you too and if he hurts me, you can kill him" I said giggling then went back to Justin. "Ali will you be my girlfriend" Justin asked. I nodded then kissed him. Then a doctor came and said "I'm Sorry but Rose didn't make it" he then walked away. After that everything just went blank. 

Justin's P.O.V.

Ali fainted. A nurse took her with her. Minutes later Ali woke up, "Please tell me Rose isn't dead" She whispered. I looked down "I'm sorry" Becky said. We then went home. When we got home we started watching despicable me. Then there was a knocking. 

Ali's P.O.V. 

I opened it and saw Dave my dad. "dad" I said. "I heard about Rose and I'm here to make it up to you" he said. "You left when I was 10, if you think I will forgive you that easily you better RUN!!" I growled while my eyes turned blood red. "Don't do all you know on me bitch" he spat. I then attacked, I bit him with my teeth and scratched him ntil he started to bleed. Then Justin picked me up and took me away while cuddling me. I turned back to normal. "you should probably warn them, bitch night is coming, and YOU will kill" Dad said and left. "What did he mean" Becky asked confused "I'm.........

A//N: What do you think Ali is?