Chapter 1:

Alisandra P.O.V. 

 When i got up i went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and then I went to the shower and stripped. <--------------> (to lazy to write the shower scene plus we all know what happens when you shower) after my shower i wrapped my batman towel on and then went to my closet. i picked out my jeans, a Black Veil Brides shirt, combat boots, my BVB, PTV, BOTDF, FIR, bands bracelets and my nose ring piercing. then i put on a purple beanie. Nobody really new i had brown hair and a nose piercing.  i didnt have breakfast because i was bulimic. Then I walked to school. *skipping walk* "Hi Slut' Selena said. Her friend Taylor laughed. I was walking to my locker when "Dirty Ali get out of my way" Justin my main bully said. He then pushed me against a locker. I just let a tear roll down my cheek and went to my locker. When I got to my locker I saw my only friend Rose. "hey Ro" (her nickname) I said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~SKIPPING SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Want to come over" I asked Rose. "sure" she replied. Then we walked home. *At home* "Guess what" i said. "what?" Rose questioned confused ""you know that chat room Bloggers" i asked, "yea, what about it" she asked enthusiastic. "there's a guy named @niceguy and we talk" I said blushing. "aww really" she cooed i nodded blushing again. "I got to go maybe later you can spent the night" she said. i nodded, Then she left. After 10 minutes I was bored and got on my laptop and signed in on Bloggers, i noticed @niceguy was on. 

n=nice guy

M=me

n: hi @cuttergirl

m: hi @niceguy you can call me alisandra, thats my name

n: ok I'm Justin but please call me @niceguy, so there's a dance in my school on Friday i was wondering if you wanted to come with me?

m: sure :)

n: bye

M: bye

then i got off. Then I started to think, he goes to my school because there's a dance on Friday. There's only 3 justins: 1. my bully 2. the geek nerd in my math class. 3. the nice football player that isn't a douche. I was nervous. Then I got a text it was Rose. it read: I'm sorry my cousin is staying over and my mom wont let me invite you. I just replied with It's kay. she didnt reply. I forgot to mention my birthday is coming up Cant wait. 

A//N: i hope you guys liked it since its my first fanfiction. Please comment some feedback thanx :) my little rebels thats what im calling you now.