Part 7: The Fight (Together)

"I can't believe you got us caught!" He shouted at you. Currently, you two were tied to a pirate's main.

"Me? You were the one that wanted to show off and decided to stroll in without me. Hmph! I knew I shouldn't have trusted a 'pirate." You said emphasizing the word "pirate."

"Really? What I remember is you getting in my way!" He argued.

Let's go back to see what really happened.

~Flashback~

"Hey, move! This is my territory!" Ace said pushing you out of the way, just as he did, he was hit on the head by an enemy.

He quickly acted by punching the guy in the gut. "What do you mean, your territory? I was here first!" You said quickly giving a slash to an enemy sending him flying.

"I was about to get that guy! I swear if you don't quit stealing my targets!" He yelled as both your foreheads were touching, as both of you pushed the other forcefully.

As a red aura surrounded him and a blue aura surrounded you. "How dare you pick a fight with a Kashi Royal! I will make sure you won't have any legs or arms to fight!" You said as you got in an intimidating fighting position, summoning the all famous Kashi dragon.

"And I'll show you what a White Beard's division commander can do!" He struck back. "Maybe this beating could knock your ego down a few bumps."

"The same goes for you, second division commander."

Both of you ran towards each other rapidly making attacks, forgetting all about the real enemy. They had taken advantage of this and cuffed both of you in sea prism stone.

~End Of Flashback~

"Stop arguing you two idiots! I can't take it anymore!" The captain of the ship finally showed himself.

"Yeah, listen to our captain!" The underlings cheered. He moved his arm up, signaling them to stop.

"Eh? What do we got here? A Kashi princess and... A white beard pirate?" He chuckled. He roughly placed a finger under your chin and slammed you back down.

"Yeah, that's 'Fire Fist' Ace." A pirate added.

"Since we're here, might as well negotiate on some things. One, I want you at least 50,000 kilometers away from this island now. Secondly, I want you to let me and my-" you looked at Ace. "My company go right now. And three, it would have sounded stupid if I only gave you two reasons. So there."

They gave each other odd glances and bursted out laughed. "Ha! Can you believe this, princess? Without your servants and army, you royals are nothing but weak." He laughed.

"Yeah! Captain! Tell her!"

"Maybe if we sell her to a slave trade, we'd get a pretty penny. She is kind of hot. Plus an actual princess!" He added examining you. "Yeah, and that pirate could get us a pretty big bounty. Too bad, we're pirates! Let's just kill him." They laughed again.

"Well, then. I guess we have to do this, the hard way. Striking Siren!" Suddenly the same blue dragon appeared behind you.

"That was sea stone cuffs, right guys?" The captain asked.

They were all too scare to answer and the only screams you could here was, "Run!" One of the pirates dropped the keys while panicking and you kicked them over to Ace.

"Thanks." He un-cuffed himself then you.

"Now, let's get this going again." You spoke. This time, both of you were willing to work together. "Fire Flare!" You summoned your dragon as Ace moved along with it, as if the dragon was actually breathing fire.

He came crashing towards the pirates running in fear, after about 10 minutes everything was in control. "Please, don't hurt us! We were just paid by some weird guy to destroy the island!" The captain begged.

"Cocky bastards. First you think you're all high and mighty, and now you're begging for your lives. You really piss me off!" Ace started stomping on them as you shook your head.

"Hey. Hey, Ace!" You shouted as he stopped and calmed his self down. "Who's this 'weird guy' you are referring to?" You asked them.

"Um... I think his name was Kelly?" Ace bursted out laughing as he heard this.

"What kind of name is, Kelly for a man?" He laughed.

"You mean Keiichi Fuji. He's the first and only son of the Fuji clan. I knew he was going to use his dirty tricks... Again."

"So, (Y/N). What are we gonna do with these weirdos?" Ace asked.

"Please! Let us go! We won't bother your country anymore."

"Have mercy!" They pleaded.

You stared at them with a blank expression. "Tie them up so they can be fed to the sea kings." You said unmercifully.

~TimeSkip~

"Thank you, Your highness and division commander, sir. We will never forget your kindness!" They said bowing repeatedly.

You sighed, as you had no choice but to let them go. They kept begging and it was already too harsh since they've loss their pride, and if they had lost their lives on the same day...

"Good, now. Remember 50,000 kilometers away, no cannon attacks, or you'll be a feast for the sea kings." You threatened. They quickly sailed off into the vast sea as you and Ace were on the shore.

"Who knew a princess could kick ass?" He joked. You ignored his remark and scoffed. "That's the princess I know!" He yelled and ran to catch up with you, as a smile grew on your face.

"This annoying bastard." You whispered to yourself but your expression wasn't matching your words.