Day 2

Dear diary,
    Omg today was the best day of high school ever. Grayson  Grayson Grayson. Why does he make me so happy? I love talking to him he always knows how to make me happy when know one else can. He invited  me to go get lunch with him and his brother. At first I said no because  I didn't bring money. But he said he will pay. I swear he is so sweet. But I know there is something  about him that most guys are. I have a strong feeling that his a fuck boy like his only being nice so he can get into my pants. Will that's what I'm thinking. Like no guy has ever treated me the way he treats me ugh. And his brother is so funny maybe even funnier then Grayson actually. But I know his not try to get with me he has a girlfriend. She is my best friend  her name is Espi she is so gorgeous. But she's not my only best friend  my other main one is Justyce. They are my world. They make me laugh but not like Grayson. Grayson gives me butterflies in my stomach. I never felt this way about a guy before. But when we were at lunch Ethan and Grayson  where talking about starting  a YouTube channel. I'm not going to lie I laughed  because  I thought it was a joke that they where telling us. But when you looked in their eyes you can tell they where serious and they where hurt because  I laughed.  I felt so bad like I ruined everything  with Gray and Ethan. Your probably wondering  how this was the best day ever. Well they forgave me because  I cried and begged them to forgive me. Then later that day they invited Espi,Justyce,Kian aka Justyce  boyfriend, and me to the movies. It was a triple date but me and Grayson  where just friends. We didn't act like the others. We acted like friends but I was ok with it. I was just glad that him and Ethan weren't mad at me anymore.My day was made when I hugged Grayson goodbye even though I didn't want him to leave.