XXXI

Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips, we should just kiss like real people do.
🔹💒🔹

Tyler was in absolute bliss as his bare upper body was kissed by the morning sun that shone through his window.

He smiled peacefully as he cuddled into the fluffy pastel blue comforter and sheets wrapped around him. He had become cocooned as he sighed in content and at the gently warmth flooding throughout his body.

What seemed like minutes later he hears the bedroom door crack open and Josh come in and placing his jiggling keys on the bed side table.

Tyler watched as his shirt was swiftly pulled over his fluffy pink hair and thrown into the hamper as he climbed into the bed with Tyler.

The moment was gentle as Tyler immediately pressed himself into Josh's side and intertwined his legging covered legs with Josh's.

"I couldn't wait to get back home to you. You're so cuddly and adorable in the mornings," Josh chuckles and the beautiful crinkles around his eyes made Tyler's heart skip a beat.

"M'not. Quit trying to be cute while I'm trying to sleep." Tyler mumbles as he presses his cheek into the crook of Josh's neck and presses kisses to the delicate skin.

Josh's right hand was skimming up and down Tyler's beautiful, soft skin as chill bumps arose at his touch.

A beautiful sound filled the air as Tyler hummed highly in his throat approvingly at Josh's gentle touch. He slowly lifted himself up on his elbows as he stared up at Josh lovingly.

"I really do love you, Josh. You do so much for me and Bea and I will never be able to repay you."

Tyler was careful as he crawled on top of Josh and placed soft kisses to the older man's jaw. Josh's breath hitch didn't go unnoticed as his eyes widened.

"Seeing you everyday is enough."

Tyler smiles sweetly as his kisses trailed down to Josh's throat. He hummed against Josh's neck as he lightly nipped at the skin.

Josh on the other hand was having difficulty breathing as Tyler's heavenly lips moved delicate, oh so delicately, against his bare chest.

"You're pretty." Tyler whispered against Josh's chest as he trailed his fingers up and down the pale expanse of skin.

Both boys were in awe with each other.

"You're the pretty one," Josh's smile was wide as he watched the scarlet color fill Tyler's cheeks at the compliment.

"You're too nice to me."

Tyler seemed to always tell him this, but Joshua would never believe it. In his eyes Tyler was something holy and surreal. He was more perfect and pure than an angel sent from the gods themselves. Tyler deserved everything good in the world.

Shaking his head softly and pulling Tyler down by his shoulders for a kiss Josh is in absolute awe.

"You're too precious for this world, Tyler Joseph."

Something clicked when their lips met and Tyler wanted more.

He needed more.