chapter 3

Drake played in bed his breathing steady but the constant though of him self pushing graysons to far lingered in his mined he felt like he wanted to cry but to that he was sure he was insane but he soon realised what he was doing was pushing his friend off the deep end and it scared him his face was twisted in pain as he tried to sleep but to him it did not work he soon started to let his tears out to scream for mercy of his dear friend. "Im sorry Grayson I hope you can for give me" his voice was cracked as he hiccuped his eyes full of tears as he cryed him self to sleep.

Mia's Pov

"LET ME GO YOU FITHEY" my green eyes grew wide as I saw what was at the end of the mine it was some wired machine it looked to be made of wood and something black dript from it. "please no don't kill me please!" I pleaded but I knew it was fuetile. "We are not going to kill you just in hance you that's all now stop squarming and let it just happen theres nothing you can do!" His luaphes were so demented I couldent handle it "LET ME GO!, GRAYSON!"

I kicked and screamed trying to get out of the guards hold, they let go of me and kicked me hard in the stumake as I fell under the machine a little black falling on my face, My face grew in fear and my green eyes widened as I heared it turned "GRAYSON, DRAKEEEEE!" it placed a glob of black on me, It felt sticky and it had a smell wich smell like Ink that you would place on a quil "What In the world?" I screamed as it started to eat at me leaveing me to scream in pain as it seeped into my skin, I tried to reatch out but the ink only pulled me back as it ate at the last of me before all I saw was black.

Lukes Pov

I heared the last of the elfs curtailing screams as she tried to eascape, soon the gloub was standing in front of the king changing shape as it slowly took the form of the elfs head then the chest that was all black and white then a dress down at the girls legs to be onist she was kinda creep "master what is thie wish" she said in a perfict elven voice she sound like the girl before but with perfect elven. "Trick grayson into thinking your the real mia and slowly posin drake with the ink I want to see him scream on his finel resting place".

(Can eny one guss were the ink and the machine came from and what you think will happen next?)