Chapter 2

We were kissing in the truck when we got there. We got out and Hayes made this cute dinner under the stars in the back of his truck. It was good so after we ate he put the rest of the food in his truck and came back and laid next to you. He looked over at you and said Ashley June Dallas I love you so much and I said Benjamin Hayes Grier I love you so much too. That's when he kissed me and things got heated. Next thing you know we were both naked about to have sex. He was getting ready to enter me and when he did I moaned his name and leaving scratch marks on his back as he's leaving love marks on me. We both cumed into each other and then we just laid their and Hayes looked at his phone and it was 11:43 he said "oh crap Ashley we need to leave it's a 20 minute drive and it's 11:43" as he said that we got in the car and we drove off still kissing each other whenever we could. We got home at 12:05 and my dad was still up waiting for me. We walked in and he looked mad at me. He said where have you been your 5 minutes late. Hayes said" I am sorry Mr. Dallas we lost track of time. My dad just shook his head and Hayes kissed me than left.
Me: what the hell dad I was five minutes late. And you made Hayes nervous all because we were five minutes late.
My dad: said your curfew was midnight not 12:05.
Me: it was five minutes it wasn't an hour your over Exaggerating
My dad: go to your room and give me your phone your grounded
Me: fine and I threw my phone at him

Cameron's POV
I hate being mad at her but she was five minutes late I looked at her phone and she got a text from Hayes and it said
Baby boy💏: tonight was the best night of my life but it wasn't when your dad got mad
I ignored it and then I looked at her screensaver and it was a picture of Hayes and her

Cameron's POV I hate being mad at her but she was five minutes late I looked at her phone and she got a text from Hayes and it said Baby boy💏: tonight was the best night of my life but it wasn't when your dad got mad I ignored it and then I looke...

Damn my baby girl has grown up so much. I wish her mom didn't go out of her life. This is why I'm overprotective of her I'm afraid she's going to get her heart broke and I won't know what to say to her.