Chapter 6: Vacation? Part 2

Ok the rest of this chapter is going to be my own plot, but don't worry Pluto will come this chapter! Just look how cute he is!☺️

Sebastian's POV
I've been looking around for 5 minutes and I still didn't find (Y/n). This is getting on my nerves. I decided I'll look around one last time. So that's how that's been.

"Sebastian!" I turn around to see a smiling (Y/n). "Thank god I found you! I've been looking for the dining room forever now and I can't seem to find it!"

"I've been looking for you. Now let's go, I believe it's time to eat." I say fixing my gloves. (Y/n) trails behind me as I show her the way to the dining room.

"It was right here the whole time!?" she says irritated.

'She looks so adora- what am I thinking!? How can I love a mortal!?'

"Why are you upset?"

"I passed this door so many times!" Like a great butler I am, I open the door for (Y/n). She walks in then suddenly stops. "Aren't you coming?" she asks.

"I have to clean the kitchen" I state.

(Y/n) looks at me confused. "You don't live here, you shouldn't have to clean."

If only you knew, (Y/n).

"What kind of butler would I be, if I couldn't clean a kitchen." I say giving my famous fake smiling.

"Oh ok then, see you later." she says continuing to walk.

See you later.

(Y/n)'s POV
"Oh ok then, see you later." I say, continuing to walk.

Sebastian shouldn't have to work so hard. He's just a man for gods sake!

I take a seat at the table and Ciel looks at me. "Why are you late?" he asks in his monotone voice.

"I couldn't find the room." I answer, suddenly ashamed of myself.

"Tch idiot." Ciel clicks his tongue(Levi anyone? Yes? No? Ok).

I look at my hands that are in my lap. "Sorry young master."

Man, I don't give very good first impressions, huh?

"Anyway this the Lord Barrymore." Ciel says, breaking the silence.

"You're a shy one aren't you?" Lord Barrymore asks.

Why do I have to be nervous right now?! Come on say something!

"I'm j-just nervous" I say. Really that's what you say!?

"Don't worry! Everybody gets nervous around me!" He yells. (Well not everyone, CIEL!)

"Okay." I quietly say. Why do I have to be weird? I'm not social that's why! Then Finny and Mey-rin barge in.

"(Y/n)! Sebastian needs you!" They yell.

I nod and get up. "Please excuse me" I say.

Ciel nods and says, "Starting tomorrow, you will eat with the rest of the servants."

I nod and follow them. They lead me to what I think is the kitchen. "Thanks guys."

"Welcome." then they run off. I walk in and I was right, it is the kitchen. I look to my left and see Sebastian at the island. He has his tailcoat off and his sleeves are rolled up. What about his gloves?

"You needed me?" I ask as I walk up to him.

"Yeah, would you like to make master a dessert?" he asks.