Ace

Jokers P.O.V:

"I knew it!" I yelled slamming my hand down on the table. I stood there my head down green hair falling into my painted face.

"Boss?" My henchmen peeped out. I rolled my head back and tilted my body looking up at the lights above me. Slowly a smile crept over my face.

"Ha!" I laughed out. "I knew it..." I laughed some more. "That damn scarecrows all bark and no bite! I knew he wouldn't live up to Ace's expectation! No one can. I can. He can't. I can. He can't." I smacked my lips as I thought to myself anger building inside me and the usual feeling of the world caving in swept over me like a wave in an ocean. Ready to swallow me whole.

But this was the exact reason I needed her. I needed her because she made the world more bearable, because she took the pain away, because she loved my scars, because she was fun, because I missed her. I missed her purple hair, her eyes, her laugh, the way she could just sit at night and stare at the moon and the sky for hours. I always would pretend to sleep and just watch her. Watch her in amazement questioning what went through her mind while her eyes lit up brighter then the moon and the stars that she admires late at night.

I licked the inside of my scars and felt my face scrunch up a little as I was deep in thought. "Figure out where the u-uh penguin took her..." I commanded. "And uh make it uh fast..." I growled.

"Sure thing boss..." He replied back. Gave a simple nod and then left.

"Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace.." I muttered lowly to myself.

Licking the inside of my scars, I sat down starring at the grey dull wall in front of me wondering why I always seemed to come back for her. She wasn't like the others... Even when I was with Harley she couldn't compare to my darling Ace. No Ace was a one of a kind. She was damaged yes, just like the rest of us out there. Beaten, hung out to dry, insane, etc.... But her? She was damaged, but she was beautifully damaged.

So she's left me several times, betrayed me, rudely spoken to me... Why did I come back? Because for some strange reason I needed her. And I never need anyone.. That just shows how insane she drives me. How mad she makes me, how much she makes me smile, and how she makes me question everything. Even my reality. And somehow after all the beatings I'd giver her and after every hateful thing I've said she's still been by my side. Until I broke her. Until I went to far. And boy did I regret it... My partner in crime was just... Gone. It felt like a puzzle piece missing. Not great until the jigsaw was complete. No matter how scrambled our minds were we completed each other. Perfect like puzzle pieces I suppose.

But in the space of absence, I found myself alone. Madness as you... Is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push... And maybe she pushed me a little too far. Not into madness but into love?

"Boss?" My thoughts were interrupted by my uh...co-worker. Quickly I spun around to face him. "We have their location..." He said.

I smiled. "Good.." I roughly said. "Bring around the car."

PENGUINS P.O.V:

"Bring me more!" I shouted in the dim room slamming my pasty gloved covered hands on the table.

"Y-yes b-boss!" My nervous new recruit staggered before leaving to fetch me more treats. I slugged the last of the raw fish on my plate slurping its slimy tail into my mouth and licking my fingers.

"Mmmmh.." I grinned under my nose. "Absolutely scrumptious!" My grin soon turned into a frown as I impatiently awaited my slow recruit to bring me more. "What is taking so long!?" I yelled in annoyance.

There was no reply just annoying silence. I huffed out my breath and frowned. Too lazy to get up I opened my mouth to scream at him again but stopped as I heard a faint whistling.

"What is the meaning of this?" I yelled again still remaining in my seat as the whistling got louder.

Through the entrance from the hall into the kitchen I saw a figure standing there, whistling, though it was too dark to properly see him.

"I swear to god if you don't bring me more of my treats I will fire you. Then how will you feed your family and your pathetic kids?" I frowned. He stood there and continued to whistle. Impatiently I decided to threaten him again. "Then at the brink of starvation I'll hunt you down and kill you!" I huffed out. "I mean it!" I growled though my voice didn't sound too convincing.

" oh cmon Oswald .... Is u-uh that any, uh, way to treat a, uh, friend?" A familiar yet husky voice came from the figure who continued to stand there. He laughed and slightly rolled his head back. Instantly I knew who it was and I couldn't seem to stop the grin from spreading on my 'handsome' face.

"Well well...." I stood up making the chair from behind me squeak as it moved on the floor and my roundish tummy slightly bump the table. I ran my clammy hands through my hair. "If it isn't the joker.." His name escaped my lips as a low hiss. He stepped out into the dim light that hung over me and the table. His green shirt and grey waist coat marked with stains of dark, crimson like, blood.

"Tsk tsk.." I shook my head. "And I was just starting to like that new recruit.. He brought me some good fish.." This made joker laugh hysterically but I frowned in annoyance. He caught his breath and smacked his lips before licking the insides of his scars.

"Where is she?" His tone became darker as he ran his fingers over his green fringy hair.

I sighed and sat back down. "I don't know. " I shrugged as I casually got the gun from my waist coat. I turned it over in my hand before casually pointing it at the clown in front of me. He gave a slight smirk and bobbed his head before taking out his own gun.

"Two can play that game.." He chuckled as he strode to the table standing across from me. He pointed the gun at me. " where. Is. She?" He growled out.

"Maybe she's in China? Maybe she's in the basement or the attic? Or maybe she's just dead?" I grinned as he frowned clutching his gun harder in his grip. " ya know... Poof! Gone.." I chuckled. "But!" I set my gun on the table and wobbled to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and grinned. "Rest assure she's safe. Not dead. No poof! Didn't kill her.. Though she is quite annoyingly noisy, kinda wish I had killed her.." He tilted his head to the side.

"That's besides the point though...." I sighed out. "Who I really want to kill..." I smirked. "Is you.."

At this he made a confused yet suttle face. Like a kid who didn't get a math problem. He licked the inside of his scars before opening his mouth to speak. "Why?" He grinned. "Is it because I didn't vote for you? For mayor?" He chuckle. " sorry Oswald boy but I don't do politics." I frowned.

"It's pretty clear.." I hissed. " your too ignorant and stupid to understand but I'll tell you now.. When your gone I'll be able to run the mob!" I huffed and lifted my chin up causing my nose to point out and upward.

He laughed at this.

"Whatever you uh- say- mayor- uh cobblepot!" He laughed hysterically. "Now now... Since I can't kill you... Because once your mayor all havoc will break loose. I'll uh- let my guys take care of you.." He grinned before whistling a short tune. Instantly his men came from every corner and entrance of the room. "Don't worry boys!" Joker sang out as he directly looked me in the eyes. "He's fat!" He chuckled. "He won't put up much of a uh..fight." With that they took me as joker walked away.

(No offense to anyone. In my opinion everyone's beautiful the way they are. The comment just made was not mean to be offensive it was for numerous entertainment purposes only. Thank you! Ily fam)

ACES P.O.V:

"Honey! I'm home!" A sarcastic, witty, and husky voice rang through my silence as he entered my room. I instantly shot up. "Miss me doll face? He asked as he raised his arms up and took a bow. His purple coat flaring a bit as he did so.

"Joker?! You're here?" I gasped as I crawled off the bed.

"Of course I am! Who'd you expect to come get you? The Easter bunny?" He laughed. "I'll always come for you baby." He winked. I felt my face lift into a smile. "Let's go uh- home doll!" He grinned before taking my hand and pulling me away with him.