Bonkers <3

"Listen it's not like I'm asking you to jump off a bridge with a lion or something.." Jonathan said annoyed as we remained parked outside of the house. "What your asking me to do is go in there and basically kill this dude!" I replied in defense of myself. "Your not technically going to kill him... " he chuckled. "Your gonna scare him. He's gonna be frightened and possibly have a heart attack and possibly die.." He trailed off. "Basically I'm going to kill him?" I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Basically he's going to kill himself.." He grinned At me. "Ok.." I gave in. "Ok here.." He handed me a plain white mask. I put it on hesitantly. "And put this under your sleeve.." He handed me a gas chamber filled with his special "medicine". I strapped it on my wrist and pulled my sleeve over it. "Remember what to say?" He asked me questioningly. I nodded. "Remember paranoia your playing with the big boy now.." He whispered in my ear kissing me gently yet roughly on my neck.

I got out of the car my heart pounding and my quick breath muffled by my haunting plain white mask which beautifully contrasted with my dark long purple locks.

As I neared the door I noticed it was open a crack. I hesitantly pushed it fully open making it give out a long creaking sound. I took a deep breath as I entered. The house was a bit broken down and smelled terrible like dead cats and cigarettes. I trudged forward my heart leaping. "What're we gonna do about the scarecrow?" A deep husky voice faintly spoke from the room in front of me. I stood there trying not to make a sound just listening. "What do you mean!? We get rid of him!" Another man with a heavy brooklyn accent said. "It's not that simple boys!" A man with a higher clearer voice spoke. "Well we better make it simple! The boss wants him gone. " the deep husky voice spoke again. "Well the boss should do it himself!" The Brooklyn accent cut through. "He tried that and ended up crying on the floor after that damn scarecrow and his little lady left him for dead!" The higher pitched mans voice spoke.

Little lady? I felt a stab of jealousy cut me but continued to do what I was here to do. I strode slowly into the room where three men sat. One bigger guy, a shorter guy, and an average guy.

"Hey what you think your doing here?" The small guy with the higher pitched voice spoke. "I'm here to bring a message.." I mumbled trying to be brave. "What?" The big guy with the husky deep voice spoke. "Your gonna have to speak up." The medium guy with the Brooklyn accent spoke.

"I said-" I sighed. "I'm here to bring a message!" I repeated. "From who?" The medium guy snapped as he lit a cigar in his mouth. "From Jon- " I corrected myself. "From the scarecrow.." I firmly said.

All of there eyes widened in shock. "What's the message?" His higher pitched voice spat. "Tell your boss that scarecrows not scared of him and that he's coming for him and all of you too.." I spat nervously. "Huh? Well how on earth would he be coming for us when he can't give us the message himself?" I walked over to the Brooklyn guy who just spoke and held my wrist out slapping the button on it releasing a dose of gas.

"What the hell!?" The small guy yelled as the medium fell to the floor in fear. Instantly the smaller man went to help his screaming friend while the bigger guy came at me. "Your dead!" He yelled. Out of fear I raise my wrist up and shot the medicine at him. He instantly fell to the floor.

"Tell your boss..." I whispered to the smaller one who's face was full of fear and shock.

I rushed out of the house and into the car tearing off the mask and unstrapping the weapon around my wrist.

"Did you do it?" Jonathan asked plainly. "Yeah but I don't see why you couldn't do it yourself!" I snapped. "I'm teaching you. Training you I guess?" He chuckled. "Why?" I whispered as we drove off. "So you won't always need me to save you. you'll get tougher... Maybe get your own weapon and theme. And hell! We could be one killer couple." He chuckled making me smirk though I tried not to show it but failed. "Aw c'mon give me a smile baby.." He roared out glancing at me making me grin. "Aw there we go. Paranoia you've got one hell of a beautiful smile.." He trailed off pulling up to our house.

We got in but stopped in our tracks when we saw the living room. It was completely trashed, furniture turned over, tables broken, red spray paint on the walls that read 'she's mine' and 'ha ha ha ha' everywhere. "Crap!" I mumbled going to the kitchen. The knives where ok the floor the fridge was wide opened and on the wall in red paint it read 'jokes on you..' "Joker.." I whispered.

"aw Ace doll..."

Joker growled happily as he crawled over me smothering me with kisses. "Joker!" I laughed giggling as he tickled me senseless. "Baby I love you.." He whispered in my ear the scent of alcohol strong off of him. "I love you too.." I whispered looking him deep in the eyes. "Forever?" he asked playing with my hair. I bit my bottom lip. "Forever.." I smiled at him. He started laughing hysterically. "Good.." he growled. "Good.." he roared out louder. "Mhhh. My darling little Ace of spades.. You're a good girl.." he said passionately kissing me slipping his tongue in my mouth. I slipped my tongue into his as we kissed sweetly. "Ah crap!" I sighed out in pain when joker bit me hard on the tongue. I tasted blood. "HA Ha hA ha HAAAA" he started laughing like crazy. "What the hell is wrong with you?" my brows furrowed angrily. "Its just too.." he laughed more. "Funny.it makes me put a smile on my face...." he rolled back on the bed laughing. "Your insane..." I mutterd. He instantly stopped laughing and shot up."Laugh." he commanded me. "What?" I asked confused. "Laugh!" he barked. "No!" I spat. He chuckled bitterly before grabbing me roughly by the arms and throwing me off the bed. "I said laugh!" he yelled standing up and taking the vodka bottle from the bedside table taking a swig of it. I stood up. "Crap.." I cursed out rubbing my arm. "I don't hear you laughing sweets.." he muttered setting the bottle on the table once again.

I laughed bitterly just to fill him. As I laughed he gently pushed me up the wall. "Aw little Ace... That's much much better.." his voice softened as he kissed me on the neck trailing up to my cheek and mouth. " I love you baby doll.." he grunted as he threw me on the bed again swigging more vodka. "And im done playing with you for now.." he grunted as he left the room slamming the door behind him making me jump. "I love you too.." I whispered through tears as I felt bruises form on my arms.

"Paranoia? Are you ok?" jonathans voice snapped me out of the flash back. "huh?" I whispered feeling cold from my flash back. "You ok?" he whispered kissing me on the cheek. "Im perfect.. im tired im gonna go upstairs take a nap... and I'll help you clean this up later.." I groaned trudging upstairs though i wasn't really tired.

hey you its shout out time!!!

TeenWolforever58

BellaRenn

Once_Upon_A_Dream15

WhosJoking

trilogyyy

~~~~SAVANNAH IS ENTIRELY BONKERS