chapter twenty-nine

Zacznij od początku

Finishing my today's assignment, I pushed it in my bag and went to my bed, grabbing my phone.

I received a message... from him!?

I whistled, "he gave me the emoji! Wow, just wow" I muttered to myself

Maybe I deserve it? Nope, no I don't.

Fuck! Why did I type that?! Now he surely thinks I'm the desperate girl who's trying to win him back

'Aren't you?' She asked expectedly.

Shut up!

I tried remembering the reason why I left him. He cheated on me.

'Why so sure darling?'

I'm starting to get pissed at myself, I rubbed my temple.

Without waiting for his reply, I closed my phone and placed it on the bed table, I covered my self and closed my eyes

'Coward.' The voice spoke, I can feel her shaking her head, laughing at me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was just Nathan and I in his car, going to my grandpa's house, I wanted to be alone with him to talk.

I lowered the music volume and looked at him, "Nathan can I ask you a question?"

"You just did." He stated.

I rolled my eyes, "Not this one."

He shrugged, "ask."

I took a deep breath, "what's going to happen between you and kris?"

He raised his eyebrow and looked at me for a moment, before shifting his gaze straight, "I don't know."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "You don't know?"

He shrugged, "Yeah, I mean she's your friend right?" I nodded, "what does she think of me?"

I stayed silent, I couldn't answer without knowing her real opinion. Kristen never talked about her feelings towards Nathan, she always brush it off and says it's just this, or it's just that, like what the hell does that supposed to mean?

"I don't know." I felt Nathan nod, "but I do know she has a thing for you, even tho she denies it, I can see the little effect you have on her. But I'm not sure if that's feelings, or just attraction."

He scoffed, "and that's why I don't do girls, they're just so complicated."

I smirked, "so you're into guys then."

His eyes widened, laughing, "what the fuck!? No!" He shook his head, "I meant that's why I don't do relationships," I was about to cut in, but he raced me to it, "or friends with benefits, and flangs."

My shoulders slumped, "why are you so innocent?"

He chuckled, "trust me sis, I'm not innocent, I just respect women and their body, it belongs to them, not me. So why take their virtue, when it's gonna put shame on their family name? Or maybe no guy would ever take a non-virgin girl, so why would I cause that?"

"You don't have to have sex with them, just date them till it's the right time for marriage." I smiled sheepishly.

He rolled his eyes, "You think that the guy is always the sexual one? The female species are more sexual than guys if I'm being honest, so I don't think the girl wouldn't mind not having sex while in a relationship," he sighed loudly, "enough with the talking, all in all, I don't want a relationship."

I nodded, "alright bro-"

I heard a loud honk coming from Nathan's side, causing me to jump in surprise, I turned around and saw a car rushing towards us. Nathan, being in this state, panicked.

He didn't know whether to press the brake padel and stop the car, or step on the gas and drive faster, the car that's coming towards us was driving in a fast speed, swaying left and right.

Moments of staring at the flashing lights, and then-
-
-
-
-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Maya's POV

What's taking her so long?!

I called Saph an hour ago, and she should've been here way before.

Peter sat down next to me with a bored look.

I chuckled, "Waiting for Nathan?"

"Yeah, and that fucker better have some good excuse for being so late." He had a light glare on his face.

"I'm waiting for Saph too, I know they're always late, but not this late!"

I saw aunt Layla looking at her phone in confusion, she stood up and went to a room, closing it behind her.

I looked at my phone and decided to call Saph again, maybe this time, the bitch will answer.

I waited, and waited, and waited...

"Hello Maya?" An unfamiliar soft voice spoke.

Wth?

___________________________________

Ohhhhhhhh, what happened? You think Saph and Nathan are alright or nah?

Are you going to kill me for leaving you in a cliffhanger? 😅😅😅

Fine! GO AHEAD AND KILL ME!

Let's see who's gonna finish writing this story☺😎

Okay, just to explain a little, Sapphire lives in a very safe and closed neighborhood: dates aren't allowed till you're old enough to drink. Drinks aren't allowed, well, the outlaws drink mostly. And taking a girl's virtue puts the girl in a thin line of shame and disgust towards society.

So, yeah...

Next chapter will reveal the drama MUWAHAHAHAHA 😈

Stay tuned my lovelies😙😙