A Old Horror Story

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes but instead of feeling teeth marks on my skin. I felt wind whoosh past me , I opened my eyes to see a brown wolf in front of me.

It was huge, built and It had blue eyes. It was my grandpa. He growled at them and pushed me farther behind him. The vampire that lunged at me was on the floor bleeding through his mouth hissing like crazy.

'What are you doing here Ashlyn?You just got us all in danger. Sweetie, I midlinked the pack and your parents. They are on their way. Ashlyn baby, I want you to go inside my house and head to the basement .Go to the safe room and lock the door. Stay there and no matter what. On three"  he said through mid link.

'Whats happening?' I said to him as tears flew down my face, My heart pounded. Why was this happening to me? Why now? It was just a normal day, I was just walking home.

'1 ' he said

'But grandpa?' I responded

'2' He continued.

'Grand-'

'3!! Run Ashlyn run as fast as you can!! Run!! Don't look back just run inside!!" He yelled through the link and growled at the vampires before leaping at them.

And with that little information, I ran. I ran to the door and heard a hiss. I didn't  turn around as I kept hearing growling and ripping and hissing and men screaming, I smelled more vampires, but that didn't scare me, no. I smelled blood, a lot of blood, That scared me.

I kept running inside towards the basement, and as I headed down the stairs I heard a howl that broke my heart.

I never heard a howl like that, so filled with pain and agony. Worst part was,  It was from my grandpa.

I wanted to turn back but I couldn't disobey him, I kept running. I opened the door to the safe room.It was a really secluded room, hidden.

That was my favorite room in his house. I jumped inside and locked the door,never have I been so scared. I sucked in a breatyh when someone started banging on the door.

I heard hisses and the bangs got louder,am I going to die? I caused this mess I deserve to die. My grandpa probably died because of me.I looked up when the hisses stopped, replaced by blood splattering on the tiny window. I cried covering my ears and shutting my eyes from what I had just seen. I couldn't move and I couldn't handle being alone at a time like this, I gripped my head and whispered soft words to myself.

When everything went silent, I cried even more knowing either vmpires won or the werewolfs won. I looked around sucking in a breath when I heard a howl.

It was my father howling. I closed my eyes and breathed in, smelling the air I shivered when I smelled my grandpas blood. That was the day before my life began strolling, slowly into, hell.

I didn't know My parents had left me. I thought they loved me,but they didn't and after today I would've have had no idea my father would hit me. My poor mind would be oblivious and when i came home from school thay day?i would get beaten for the first time in my life. But for now,I cried in my little corner. I groaned as I started to feel really sick. My skin grew hot, I started to sweat and my heart pounded.

I groaned when I got a major migraine, I gritted my teeth as they suddenly sharpened. Biting my tongue I drew blood, trying to prevent myself from screaming. What was happening?

I started feeling pain and Fell to my side on the floor. The pain rose when I heard small pops. I looked at my hands to see my fingers snapping into odd positions, and fur sprouting.

I screamed as the pain became unbearable, I was shifting for the first time. I felt fur cover my body and my ears slide to the back of my head, panic grew when I lost my vision and hearing, I lost all my senses for at least forty seconds while beimg in unbearable pain. When I did gain my sense back, I smelled my own blood, my senses were stronger, it made me dizzy. The smells and sounds were so precise.

Howls echoed in my mind and I recognized it as my wolfs, Trying to get up I fell instantly. Whimpering, I forced myself up. Walking on four legs was not as easy as you may think, I tripped twice going up the stairs.

I walked outside and sucked in a breath. blood covered the grass, bodies were sprinkled all over the place.My breathing got shallow and my vision became blurry.

I tripped over a body on the floor . Looking up I saw my grandpas body on my side,his blue eyes covered in red,his stare tortured me. A single tear slid down my face when I saw his lips move slightly, trying to speak.

"p-please don't..run-",He muttered before he stopped breathing. I saw black spots appear on my face as my fathers and other pack members hands picked me up, And I went into the dark world of sleep after that.  Well, I passed out, And I never saw my grandpa again.

////FLASHBACK OVER////

It hurts, that was a terrible way to shift for the first time. I looked around the room realizing I was staring at the floor. I crawled into bed and breathed in Eric's scent, crying to myself as I had memory's of my grandpa, his blue eyes reminded me so much  Eric's, they would always light up when they'd land on me. I looked at the Ceiling trying to forget ,as a familiar face came into view. Eric. He saw my crying and kissed me on my forehead. He rubbed soothing circles on my back trying  to comfort me.

We both lied down,Him wrapping his arms around my waist as I breathed in his scent, calming down. I looked into his his blue eyes that brought back bad memorys. Darkness overcame me once again, ending up with me. Asleep.