I heard her sigh and walked her way near me. She lean her head close enough for me to feel the warmth of her body and inhale her scent. She still smells the same. She still have this heavenly scent that you would instantly recognize it's her without looking her way.

"You. It's always been you." She whispered in my ear and I swear I almost moan with the way she uttered those words. So intimate and erotic. Sabayan mo pa ng mainit niyang paghinga na tumatama sa kaliwang tenga ko.

I clenched my jaw to relax myself and chose to ignore this euphoric feeling. I hate to admit it but she still have the same effect on me even I deny it multiple times.

Goddammit.

I shove everything in my pouch and took a step away from her because I'm afraid she'll get to hear the loud beating of my heart. I can feel her stare boring into my skin.. down to my soul.

"You don't know what you're saying, Althea. You're drunk. Wala ka sa sarili mo." I replied still not looking at her because if I did, I might end up being in her arms, kissing her senselessly.

"I know, Jade. And I'm confident enough to say that you feel it too." She said and I can imagine her smirking sexily at me. If I ever said that drunken Althea is my favorite side of hers, well, I guess I hate it at the same time. I hate it when she's aggressive like this, leaving me rattled the whole time.

I shook my head to straighten up my thoughts and ignore her tirade. I need go to get out of here because if I stay, I'm pretty sure I'll do something that I would definitely regret the morning after. Mabuti na lang hindi pa ako masyadong lasing dahil kung hindi, baka hindi ko na nacocontrol ng ganito ang utak ko.

I tried to shove her using my elbow but she won't budge. Instead, she took another step closer to me. I gripped my pouch and kept on shoving her. But this time, with my right hand.

"Excuse me, I better go." I said, starting to feel impatient. I can see her shaking her head in my peripheral view.

"Let's talk, Jade." She pushed as she grab my wrist which was holding her arm. I subtly gasp as I felt her soft and warm palm against my skin which brought millions of tingling sensations all throughout my body.

"There's nothing to talk about, Althea." I replied, staring blankly at the white tiles of this restroom. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable as my heart thumped faster than it is few minutes ago.

I swallowed hard when I felt Althea twisted her body so she is completely hovering me while staying in my left side. Still holding my right wrist, she grabbed me by my left shoulder, twist it towards her, so our bodies our now perfectly in line. Her right hand held my chin and I held my breath the moment our eyes met.

As if still not contented, she leans her head dangerously closer to my face, until we are breathing each others breath.   My heart is beating so fast it feels like it wanted to come out from my rib cage. My palms are sweating and my knees starting to wobble. I had to grab the edge of the sink to prevent me from falling. I close my eyes firmly to gather all my senses to fight this urge and give in from her touch, because honestly, a huge part of me wanted this.

Wanted to be in her arms, once again.

"Look at me, Jade. Please, look at me." She said pleadingly and I oblige, giving in. I am now staring at my own reflection, mirroring on her dark brown orbs. "Don't you feel it, Jade? Can't you feel how I'm dying for your touch? Can't you see how happy I am to finally be here, with you?" She asked as she lift my hand and brought it to her chest. I can feel the erratic beating of her heart against my own palm. "Ikaw lang, Jade. Ikaw lang nakakapagparamdam sa'kin ng ganito.." She paused, "hanggang ngayon." And continued but I remain silent though I didn't retreat my hand from her hold.

Her left hand cupped my face as she gave me a lingering kiss on my forehead. Then to my eyes that's now overflowing with tears I wasn't aware of until I felt the wetness of my cheeks. Her lips are now against my nose and I held my breath as she hovers her face on mine and gave me a gentle kiss on the side of my lips, almost touching it.

Every kiss and every touch of her lips against my skin, light up this burning desire I had and still here, surprisingly. Being this close to Althea makes me lose my mind, and I can't do anything about it because I, myself, also didn't expect to be this weak in her presence.

Akala ko kaya ko na. Akala ko nakamove on na ko kasi finally, nagawa kong maging masaya kahit na wala siya. Hindi ko ineexpect na ganito pa din kalakas ang epekto niya sa'kin. I'm aware that it's still here na kahit ako nagugulat na parang mas matindi pa ngayon ang nararamdaman ko para sa kanya.

It's like for the past two years, instead of moving on, it only made me thirsty. The thirst that only one person can quench. The only person I'd choose to forgive kahit na ilang beses akong saktan. The only person I'd still wait kahit walang kasiguruhan na babalik siya. And the only person that can break through my walls, in just a mere touch of it.

Her lips are now devouring the crook of my neck, making me moan in despair. This is wrong. This is so wrong kahit saan mo tignan but I am too weak to make it stop. I am too turned on to just let it go.

She's right. I want this.

I'm dying to be with her.

I am craving for her.

"A-Althea.." Finally, I found my voice but it came out hoarsely that turned her on even more. I can feel her body pressed tighter against mine.

Chest to chest. Skin to skin. Body against another body.

"A-Althea, please.. This is.. ooh.. wrong.." I revered, but she didn't stop. I don't want her to stop. Her mouth make its way at my throat, down to the exposed skin on my chest. My hands found its way on her hair, mildly tangling it, completely losing everything from her touch.

"Jade.." She said breathlessly, entangling her lips on my neck. When I didn't answer, she kisses me once more at the back of my ear, making me moan softly. I felt her hand swiftly undo the strap of my dress and as she was about to kiss my shoulder, I slapped her. Hard.

"What the-" She shouted at kahit ako, nagulat din sa ginawa ko. I wanted to console her right away, especially when I saw her cheek reddened from my slap.

"T-This is wrong, Althea. You know.. You know I have a boyfriend." I told her, but it's like telling it to myself more. I saw her face hardened as she clenched her jaw and smile bitterly at me.

"Yeah right. Well, it's not like you have one a few moments ago." She said with pure sarcasm and hurt. I wanted to say something but there's holding me back and refraining me to do it.

We just stayed exchanging glares at each other when someone knocked on the door, cutting the building tension between us. She shook her head with disbelief and retreated her way out of the powder room, leaving me out of breath.