puppeteer x reader

A puppet, thats all i am. A haunted porcelain puppet that resides in a haunted mansion, in an abandoned city. Of course im damged, my leg broke, my dress is worn, i have stains, im burnt, im dirtied. My owner left me on the shelf when she went with her mother, i waited for her to come back. She didnt. Her brother looked after me, he cared for me. But he left too, he was the last one to leave. He promised he would be back, but he hasn't returned. So i wait silently for him. I hear footsteps, but their heavy, as if someone is tired. I hear a voice calling my name, but its not his.
"Excuse me! Is there an (y/n) here?" i hear a deep voice say. I get off my spot and walk/hobbled down the stairs i made of books.i peek my head out of the study i was in. I saw a tall figure walk down the hall, with a floating character behind him. Is that him? He look similar to him. I listened to their conversation. "I dont think shes here jason, we have been looking throughout the city since dawn, lets go back and reast."-"No, i have to find her, i promised her."-"master hollywood?" I spoke up and walked/hobbled out of the study. "(y/n)?!?" he 'flew' to me and hugged me while the tall figure 'looked' a little suprised, it was a happy moment short lived when he saw what state i was in. "Im sorry for not returning sooner, slendy we have to get her to the toy maker so-"-"master i am fine, i only have a broken leg and i few scuffs, no need to be frantic."-"but you broke your leg, i need to at least worry about that."he said looking worriedly at me. "I guess." I said smiling at him, at least he still cares.

----------------------------------

Sorry if its not good, it took me a week to make, oh well, I hope you like it