"Stop struggling and just enjoy this," he said as he lifted up the black flared dress that she wore. A huge sob escaped from her lips.

"Please don't do this," she begged.

"Aww, would you look at that?" he sneered. "How the tables have turned. Now, the pretty little rich girl is begging me. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Please, Caleb. This isn't right," she choked out. He just bared his teeth at her as he struggled to keep her hands above her head. The next thing she heard was the ripping sound of her underwear. Another huge sob escaped her lips.

At that point, she stopped struggling. She was tired and it was getting her nowhere. She just closed her eyes against the pain as he had his way with her. The sobs kept coming and the tears kept falling. This was happening.

It was really happening.

She didn't know how long she lay there. She didn't know long he tortured her until she felt him being pulled away from her. She looked up and saw him running away towards the house. She was tired and sore and the grass felt cold and comfortable so when her eyes slid shut, she didn't fight it.

When she returned to reality, she was no longer on the grass battling pain and tiredness. Instead, she was wrapped in strong arms and sobbing quietly into a strong chest covered in the softest T-shirt she had ever laid on.

"Shh. You're okay, babe." She felt him kiss her forehead as his hands moved up and down her back in comfort.

Wiping at her tears, she apologized for crying and for the wet patch on his red T-shirt. "Emma," he whispered. "Look at me."

She obeyed. When she looked into his eyes, she saw concern and love in them. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Then anger poured into his eyes. "I should have killed the bastard when I had the chance. Or at least ruined him irrevocably."

Emma almost giggled at the ferocity in his voice. Caressing his beautiful face, she said, "I'm glad you didn't, Jon. I don't need you going to jail for scum like Caleb. He's not worth it."

"I know, babe." He kissed her forehead again. "Anyway, he won't be bothering you anymore."

"That's the second best thing that has happened to me in a long time."

He smirked at her. "Oh yeah? What's the first?"

Ella just giggled and buried her face in his chest. She felt more than heard his rumble of laughter before he slid out from under her and moved on top of her. She was still giggling when he started to tickle her. Giggling even harder, she struggled to get away from him, but his legs were holding her in place.

"Jon. I...can't...breathe," she gasped in between laughs. The tickling stopped immediately and Ella looked up at him. A small gasp escaped her as she saw the pure heat in his eyes. How had his mood changed so swiftly? "Jon?"

"You drive me so crazy, Emma," he whispered as he swooped down and captured her lips hungrily. It felt so good that a small moan escaped her. That made Jon growl and put a hand behind her to pull her closer to his body. He trailed kisses from her mouth to her jaw then to her neck while a hand sneaked under her black tank top, to caress her. Just as she was about to pull off his shirt, his phone started to vibrate on the coffee table.

He glanced at the phone quickly before he turned his heated eyes back to her and pulled his shirt off. Shirtless, he leaned down and continued kissing her neck, he bit on the sweet spot on her neck and then soothed it with slow strokes of his tongue. Ella whimpered and buried her hands in his head to keep him there.