The Incident

Special shoutout to Ladymarinette202 for voting for my story and adding it to her reading list thank you so much!!!!!!
Nathanael looked over at Marinette who was curiously staring at a tree in the forbidden forest "Hey, what are you staring at?" He asked, eager to know what was going on inside her head. "Uh, well... It's hard to explain. You see I was reading a book and it said that in the 1809 Quidditch World Cup final one of the players somehow jinxed an entire Forrest to attack the stadium, and that tree looks like it has a face!" She said while pointing at the tree. Nathanael burst out laughing and eventually she did too, she stopped when she noticed Adrien had tripped and was lying unconscious on the floor.

Adrien couldn't believe it the Tomato Boy was stealing Marinette, and worst of all they were laughing at him, Alya and Nino! He was staring at them Marinette was pointing and laughing while Nathanael was clutching his stomach while laughing. Adrien was mad, no, he was beyond mad he was furious. He was going to walk over to them but when he took his first step he lost his balance and blacked-out.

Adrien was in the Hospital Wing he was surrounded by people, he heard a few voices he recognised one as his dad's another as Marinette's and the other one he had heard before but didn't know who it belonged to. He flickered his eyes open, there stood Marinette, his father and Professor Bustier. "Adrien, thank goodness you're awake!" Marinette cried wrapping her arms around his neck "Everyone was so worried," she added. Adrien pushed her of forcefully, he didn't want to see or talk to her, not after what she did. "Go away, I don't want you here," he mumbled so only Marinette could hear. 'Not after what she did' Marinette thought, wait these weren't her thoughts. She looked at him "What did I ever do to you?' She whispered, her voice barely audible and her eyes filling with tears. She walked out confused, sad, and angry. 'What happened?' She thought, and she knew these were her own thoughts, she was sure and those other thoughts from before were probably hers too.

Marinette lay down on her bed crying, until there were no more tears left. When she stopped crying she thought to herself "It's silly, crying over a boy! I should be studying or practising spells. I could be reading peacefully in the library, in fact I should be in the library' so she decided to go to the library. When she got there she chose an interesting book and sat herself down reading quietly in
her head. Soon though she heard Chloe's voice she turned to look at Chloe, she was staring at her nails. It was just her imagination.

*******************Skip End Of Year*********************************************************
Marinette's year had been okay, she was succeeding in everything but the only problem was the bullying. Everyone thought it was her fault, her only friend was Nathanael. Apart from that she could always hear voices in her head it was frustrating, she decided to keep it secret though, she didn't want anyone to think she was a freak.

Adrien's year was excellent, he had plenty of friends, was the third best in class (first was Marinette, second was Max) and to top it off his father didn't care that he was in Hufflepuff. The only problem though was Marinette, she should have said sorry by now it was the end of the year.

This chappie is shorter than intended. Sorry. But it's Summer in Australia and I'm starting to melt, and get hay fever. I also have this project so yeah. BTW, thanks for the votes and reads it means a lot, even if there aren't that many.