Aboard The Hogwarts Express

{3rd Person}
It was finally September 1st both Marinette and Adrien were excited to finally board the Hogwarts Express and get sorted into their houses. But Marinette and Adrien wanted to see each other, it had been too long since they saw each other. Adrien was intrigued by Marinette's beauty and her soft voice, Adrien could still feel the warmth from Marinette's lips on his lips. Marinette was nervous, nervous because she kissed the guy on the lips and the guy was Adrien Agreste! Sure she wanted to see him again, but she kissed the guy and she just met him.
Marinette's trunk was all packed and Tikki, her owl was in her cage. Marinette raced downstairs for breakfast. After finishing her meal of toast and fruits she quickly brushed her teeth and tied her hair in its normal pigtails, she threw on a white shirt with a flower pattern on it and pink jeans and a black jacket. "Marinette, dear, are you ready?" Her mother called from downstairs.
"In a second," she replied, while slipping on her flats. She double-checked her trunk, making sure she had her books, cauldron, robes, clothes, wand, and a few other essentials for the term. After she was certain that she had everything she brought her trunk downstairs. "Now I'm ready," she said to her parents.
"Good, now you'll need to bring your pink bag with you and make sure that you know where your classes are, you can ask one of the older kids and remember to use your manners, okay?" Her father Tom Dupain said. "Oh and Mari, I truly am sorry that I can't see you off, but I'll send you an owl every now and then," her father added.
"Yes Papa, and don't worry I'll be fine," she soothed.
"Your father knows, he just worries about you, that's all," her mother Sabine Cheng said.
"I'll be fine Papa, now come mom lets go or I won't ever get on the Hogwarts Express!" Marinette exclaimed.

Adrien had it differently, his bag and trunk were already prepared by Nathalie, who did it two days ahead. When he woke up he showered, got dressed and went downstairs to eat. After eating his very small breakfast he brushed his teeth and combed his hair. Adrien didn't want to board the train with his father so they took separate cars.
Once Adrien arrived he didn't waste anytime standing around so he ran straight between platforms nine and ten. He was there, the red train was parked in front of him, he hurried in to get a seat.
Once Adrien had found a seat he pulled out a book called 'The Tales Of Beedle the Bard' and turned to the page he was up to.

When Marinette arrived she ran in between platforms nine and ten, she didn't stop to look at the train instead she raced in the train.
She looked in every cabin but they were all full. Eventually she found one, a blonde kid was sitting in it reading a book. She cleared her throat to get the boys attention "Uh, hi I'm Marinette. Do you mind if I sit here?" She asked. The boy looked up, his eyes were the same emerald green as Adrien's. 'Oh, God they were Adrien's' Marinette thought to herself, "Marinette it's nice to see you again!" He exclaimed. Marinette couldn't figure out what to say, Adrien was overjoyed to see her but that just made it harder for her.
"Uh, you too! So can I sit here?" Marinette didn't want to bring up the kiss in case that made things awkward.
"Hmm? Oh yeah sure!" He said. Marinette sat down opposite him and took out her copy of the Quibbler. Five minutes later an ombré-haired girl with glasses walked up to Adrien and Marinette and asked "Is it alright if I sit with you guys?" Marinette looked up from the Quibbler, she smiled at the girl "Sure, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng and this is Adrien Agreste!" Marinette beamed.
"Thanks, I'm Alya Cesaire," she replied with a smile. She sat down next to Marinette "So... Are you guys like friends or somethings?" Alya asked, trying to make small talk. Marinette wasn't sure what they were, Adrien definitely wanted Marinette to be his friend he just wasn't sure if she wanted to be his. "You could say so," Marinette started.
"We've only met once," Adrien added, trying to make it easier for Marinette. Just then an olive-skinned boy who also wore glasses walked in "Hey dudes, do ya mind if I sit here?" He asked.
"No, not at all, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, that is Adrien Agreste and this is Alya Cesaire!" She says introducing herself, and the other two. "Sweet! I'm Nino Lahiffe!" He sits down next to Adrien and pulls out a pair of headphones, Marinette raises her eyebrows "We're nearly at Hogwarts we should put our robes on, and Nino are those muggle-made?" Marinette says. Nino looks at her and nods his head. "Uh, yeah. W-why do you ask?" He stammers.
"Because those headphones won't work in Hogwarts, the place is full of magic it'll probably destroy your headphones," she explained. Nino only nodded.
After their robes were on Nino wanted to see if anyone knew any spells he tried a simple one like Aguamenti which summons water but failed tremendously. Alya being a muggle-born attempted the same as Nino only to have failed too. Adrien who really wanted to impress Marinette tried to make an object levitate and after trying multiple times failed. Now all attention was in Marinette, who knew a few spells was still very nervous "What?" She asked after a few silent minutes.
"Well, don't you know any spells?" Alya asked curiously.
"I know a few, but I don't know if I can do them," she said, barely audible.
"Show us, please. We all failed, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, really." Adrien tried to comfort the girl, he didn't know what to say. "Oh, alright. But just one, okay?" Embarrassment written all over her face. She cleared her throat and said "Globifors!" A few bubbles started appearing out of nowhere 'oohs' and 'aahs' were heard from Nino and Alya but Adrien's mouth was agape, he stared at the bubbles in awe. He attempted to pop one but it appeared that they were long-lasting, non-bursting bubbles.
The Hogwarts Express stopped at Hogwarts and by that time the bubbles disappeared. The four eleven year olds were excited to finally be out of the train. Before they knew it they were on boats going across the lake to reach the castle. Marinette was tense, she didn't move a muscle, every now and then she would take a little peek at the lake and would turn around quickly as if something or someone was staring right back at her. "Marinette girl, are you okay? You seem... Tense." Alya asked, she was worried for her friend. "T-there is a g-giant sq-squid in the l-lake, A-Alya!" She stuttered, Marinette really was afraid.
"And?" Nino said "What's so bad about about a giant squid?" Nino added.
"Really, really, really, really, really big giant squid! Nino, imagine, you just look down into the lake and you see one great, big, ugly eye!" She said, trying to prove her point. Laughter was heard from Nino and Alya, but not from Adrien. Because while Marinette was talking about a great, big, ugly eye he was looking down into the lake and saw a great, big, ugly eye. He didn't mention it to Alya and Nino, they could find out themselves.
Eventually, Nino found the great, big, ugly eye and fainted, when Alya found it she, well, she waved and started yelling 'hello' in eleven different languages.