Chapter Fourteen: Change For Better or For Worse?

Chapter Fourteen

Sirius and Remus were kissing, intesely, passionately, and Remus didn't even know it. Remus's mind flew through several things as it happened. He remembered the last time he kissed Sirius, which sent Sirius on a drinking binge and also caused a lot of chaos in the common room.

SIrius didn't care how crazy this was, he didn't care that this kiss, this wonderful kiss, could change his entire life. It could ruin his whole reputation. And SIrius didn't care. Sirius didn't care about anything if he realized he could finally be with the one who filled the dark, empty, hole that should be where his heart was. Sirius didn't care about what anyone thought, he loves the soon-to-be man he is now kissing. It was their year, and they were going to make it amazing, together.

When they stopped kissing they realize they must face several things. Several things that were fairly unfair, but fair all the same. They must tell James, but they could possibly get Lily to do that, because he would never yell at her. Then they must face Marlene. The desperate woman who drugged Sirius's man, and wasn't going to get away unpunished. Sirius's mind was already concuting many pranks that she would get. He intended on making her life hell, for drugging his Remmy.

"Siri. W- what are w-w-we doing?" Remus finally managed to get out, no matter how shaky it was.

"Something that should have happened a long time ago. Now let's get our trousers on, and go to the castle. James might wonder what took us so long." Sirius replied with a wink.

"Alright."

-----------------------------

James sat and waited for Lily, his Lily, to finish speaking with Remus. She was smiling and laughing. James felt a surge of jelousy run through his veins. How could Remus?!?

Lily turned to look at James, and saw him seething on the couch in the Gryffindor Common Room. It was wonderful that Sirius and Remus were now together, and there was not a thing keeping them from being together.

"So Lily, could you please tell James?" Sirius whispered, a smile on his face when he looked at Remus.

"Of course. Anything for you two. You might want to leave though, at least the Common Room, maybe go tell Marlene that you don't want to be with her anymore, and you know that she used a love potion on you. I'll tell him, and then James and I will come find you two, alright?" She finished, and agreed, dreading having to tell James this news, afraid of how he will take it.

"We will be at the Whomping Willow, after telling Marlene about our news. You could come see us there." Remus said, a frown on his face at the mention of Marlene.

"Alright. We will be there. Goodbye." Lily says, leaving the two lovebirds, to go back to her James.

James watches Sirius and Remus leave the Common Room, a weird feeling at his gut. Then he switches his attention to the beautiful readhead that sat on his lap.

"Why so sullen James?" Lily asks him, a grin on her face.

James kisses her lips softly then replies, "Remus was flirting with you, and-"

"Silly boy. He wasn't flirting with me. He wants me to tell you something. So you won't freak out."

"What does he want you to tell me?"

"That he and Sirius are together." Lily states plainly, and lets a smile form on her lips.

"Remus and Sirius are.... Homosexual?" James says shocked.

"Yes, that is what I said wasn't it?"

"Not really.."

Lily giggles and stands up.

"We have to go meet them at the Whomping Willow." Lily says, a mock buisiness tone to her voice.

"Since when did you get a sense of humor, Evans?" James jokes.

"Fell in love with a prankster, Potter."

-------------------------------

Sirius was steaming mad. He watched Marlene slap Remus, and then try to appologise. Siruis was not going to let that just happen.

"Oi! What the 'ell do you think you're doing to my boyfriend?!" He yelled at Marlene, running up to them, Remus had told him to wait for him at the Willow, but he wasnt gonna just miss out on this.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?" Marlene screetched, "YOUR BOYFRIEND?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU LEFT ME FOR SIRIUS ORION BLACK?!? YOU'RE A LOT DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT REMUS LUPIN! HE WILL SCREW YOU OVER, AND DON'T COME CRYING BACK TO ME WHEN HE DOES!" WIth that being said, Marlene stormed off down the corridor.

Sirius broke down into laughter.

"You called me your boyfriend, Siri." Remus smiled, "Are you asking me out?"

Sirius stopped laughing. With a smile on his face he replied, "I guess I am, Remmy."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, Siri, I will be your boyfriend."

"Good. I have myself a boyfriend now."

"Yes, love. You do."