Part two of Chapter Seventeen

Remus finally found Sirius, seated in the Great Hall next to James and his Lilyflower. He quickly ran to Sirius and enveloped him in a great big hug and a shy kiss on the cheek. Remus pulled back and got profoundly frusterated because he had spent most of the morning looking for Sirius and it is always frustrating to spend a morning looking for someone who could have easily been found in the Great Hall stuffing his face.

"Where were you earlier, Sirius, I couldn't find you anywhere! I searched everywhere, I even tried to find the map and couldn't! I cleaned and everything!" Remus yells, not meanly, but more in exasperation, because he is tired after looking and searching for one most sneaky Sirius Black.

"Lets just say that Slytherin house is going to exceptionally... bright today." Sirius responds with a smirk and a blown kiss in the direction of a large and very noisy group of grumbling Slytherins. All of their robes were dyed several different colors yet they were all horrifingly bright and seemed to be glowing.

James and Lily looked at Sirius, who they knew had committed this hilarious spectacle, and laughed, Sirius and Remus joining in not too long after. Peter attempted to get in on this laughter, but no one paid him any mind. Peter stopped trying.

The Marauders and Lily finished up their breakfast in a hurry to get done with their breakfasts so they could go enjoy the sunlight outside.

It was spring out now, and it wouldn't be very long until they all got to go home for Easter Holiday. Though it was only a week, the Marauders loved it. It was spent, in true Marauder fashion, at the Potter's home, because all of their families were either demented or gone on buisiness.

James wanted Lily to meet his parents. James was absolutley certain that this was the woman he was going to marry. He couldn't wait until the day when she was Mrs. Lily Potter.

~~~~~CHANGE OF POINT OF VIEW~~~~~

Marlene watched as Remus and his friends laughed at the Slytherins. Though it was hilarioius, she couldn't find it in her to laugh at something HE had done. HE had stolen HER Remmy from her and she wasn't happy with it. Marlene was infuriated. She wanted REVENGE. Remus was HERS. Soon, very soon, Marlene would get her revenge. And it would be very sweet.

Marlene snuck out behind the Marauders, walking casually to make it look like she wasn't following them. The Marauders just walked to the edge of the lake and had taken their shoes off in order to cool down. Spring was here, and it felt like nature had just skipped over spring and went straight to summer. It was easily eighty degrees out, and Marlene was sweating lightly in her Gryffindor attire. She almost went to join them in order to cool down, but decided against it.

Marlene leaned against the base of a nearby tree, taking off her heavy robes, and opening a book in order to make spying on the Marauders a little less obvious.

She listened to their laughter, and loathed it. She wanted to cast a silencing spell, but decided against it in order to hopefully catch some of their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hiya guys! Sorry about this chapter being uber short, but I am gonna upload another chapter either tonight or tomorrow, so wish me luck. Do not let me forget to upload it. If I get close to it... feel free to send me messages repeatedly, or even emails, to make me go work on it. (my email is: b.vanover95@gmail.com)

Wolfstar is creeping close to the beginning of the end, so keep a close watch out for more chapters!!

I would also like to make a shout-out to my best friend, Dare (Moons), who has helped me get ideas for this story. GO CHECK HER OUT, PRETTY PLEASE??!!?? She is an amazing writer! So I hope this will help her out a little. Her name here on Wattpad is Dara_E_L so go pretty please check her out, I owe her so much.

I love you all!<3

Pronglsy aka Bethany.

(16,614 reads!!!! Holy cows!)