Chapter 31

Ji soo wanted to talk to Seong Im about many things so he asked Jong suk to let them be alone.

They went to the rooftop of the hospital.

" Are you still angry at me for not telling you about the pen I found?"

" What are you going to do if I'm still angry?"

" I have something to tell you..."

" What is it?"

" I-"

" What? If this is all you want to say, in going to leave you."

She began walking back inside when she felt a grab. Ji soo grabs her and turn her around. His face now only 1 meter away. He leans in.

" I'm sorry."

He kissed her..not a just a peck but a kiss that shows it was love. Seong Im did not hesitant nor resist it. She accepted that kiss.

" I'm not mad... I just want your attention..."-seong im said in her mind.

They stops and look at each other.

" Let's date."

Ji soo finally confessed.

" No... I don't want too."

" What?"

" I don't want to date you."

" But just now..you..and I.."

" You thought there was something? To me that was just a kiss."

She left him on the rooftop. She ran down and stops at a certain point. She stands there and look at the the way she came.

" I'm sorry ji soo, I'm leaving for America soon.. I don't want you to hurt nor wait for me."

She walks to ji hyo room and found jong suk laying on the ground and ji hyo is gone.