Chapter 27

They all went to school the next day....

Ji soo went to school. He stops and stares at the gates opening, he remember the memories that Seong Im have gave him at this spot. The spot where she grabs his hand and ran the opposite way, taking him out of reality. He walks into the classroom and sat down at his desk. He looks at the desk that Seong im sits and smiled when he remembers her smiling while sitting there. He looks at the door and remembers when Seong Im said that her name was Ji hyo. How bad have she felt when they call her Ji hyo? He puts his head down and member the pen. He finally realize about the pen.

He check his body and pockets and it wasn't there. 

" What? I had it with me!"

He thought about it and he finally found a conclusion... he maybe dropped it when he grab his shirt.

" AISH!!!!!!" 

He bang on the desk and others looks at him. 

Class started with teacher yoo. 

" ATTENTION CLASS!!!!"

When he gets everyone attention he lowers his voice. 

" Today, we have a new student. PLEASE COME IN!!!"

All the boys were getting excited. The girl walks slowly in and everyone mouth drops. 

" Please introduce yourself.."

" Hello, my name is Seong Im...I am Ji hyo's older twin sister."

Jong suk began to clap alone.

" Yes guys! I was a bit shocked that Ji hyo have a twin sister, but isn't it good? Where do you want to sit?"

" Where I use to sit... next to suzy."

A guy raised his hand and ask a question.

" So ever since the accident, you been playing as Ji hyo."

" You don't need to know things about what I been doing."

She walks to suzy and sit down. She looks at suzy and smile.

" You should say something before the truth comes out... you two face fox."

  Seong Im says threateningly.   

Suzy looks away.

Teacher Yoo left the class after teaching for a long time. Soo min came and looks at Seong Im, she touches her hair.

" So your Ji hyo's sister, cool, now we have to outcast in the school. It shouldn't be boring."

Seong Im laughs and stands up.

" You better be careful because we don't know yet who's going to be the outcast." 

Seong Im walks past soo min. Soo min turns and look at her.

" Of course we don't know! but for a fact, it is not going to be me!"

" Why are you so mad? People that have done something bad are like you right now. Why? Are you hiding something behind your back?"

" Wh-a-what are you talking about? I didn't do anything."

" If you didn't do anything then good but if you did.."

Seong Im walks closer to Soo min and lean in to where she can only hears.

" If you did, I'm not going to leave you alone..."

Seong Im pushes Soo min away and walks out the classroom. 

Lunch came soon after and Jong suk and Seong Im sat in one table. Seong Im looks at Ji soo as he sit on the lonely table at the back.

" Don't you feel bad for Ji soo? I think he really know what he did wrong. I wasn't going to say this but he really pitiful. His parents don't care about him and he has no friends."

" It is his choice. Also, he deserves it."

Seong Im got up and threw her food away and walks away.

" Ya! your being to much right now!"

Seong Im went to her locker and found note there, she opens it and it says..

" If you want to know anything about the people that bullies your sister. Come meet me at the back of the school in the old building."

They all went to class and Seong Im thinks about the letter. When class ended, she left without telling Jong suk. She went to the back of the school and enter the old building that no ones go into. She took a step inside and suddenly the door closes on her. She ran and bang on the door.

" YA!!!!! I'M NOT GOING TO LET WHOEVER DID THIS ALONE!!! 

" Try whatever... scream and bang on the door, no one going to help you."-soo min

" You shouldn't have come."- suzy

She remember the voice. Those voices that she hated the most... the voice that belong to the only Suzy and Soo min.