New species?

This are called LCs or learning cats.

They mostly float off the ground or hop or their claw/tail.

They come at any color their owner's personality is.

If the owner is calm and quiet the LC will be orange.

If the owner is dark and evil then it'll be black.

They have extra details if the owner has other noticable feelings.

They are called learner cats because they learn from their owners. They can lure, capture, teach, search, anything really.

Mating isn't too gross. All they do is hold hands. They hold hands and stay together for about two to give weeks. When the time is up the circle each other in the spot they met and/or they leave or they have the child in that spot.

If they feel threatened, their tail/claw will be used as a shield or they will attack the person or thing. In the top of their claws, a blinding liquid oozes from it.

They are rare to find due to the fact that the gem inside them is their life sorce and people hunt them to sell the gems.

They are about half the size ffron the tip of your hand to your elbow, the tail/claw not included.

They are vegetarians. They won't eat meat unless they don't have enough food. If they eat meat it is best to stay away at all times. If they enjoy it, they well go in a hunt to get more meat.

They may be small and innocent but they are not what they seem. They are known to kill passing travelers. The only way to tame ONE is to give it candy.

They are easily jealous if the get really attracted to their owner. If you get another, then you and the other LC are in danger.

Fun fact: they also turn human so your chances of getting out alive if attacked is very low.

If you have any question please ask me :3