3.Enoch O'Conner (again)

Start from the beginning

"Because you knowing is bad enough! You know him, if he finds out he'll tell everyone, including Enoch!" I yell at him.

"Tell me what?" I hear a thick Scottish accent say.

Wow. Could this get any worse?

"Why don't you show him what in your sketchbook? I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it." Says Millard.

"Well what's in your sketchbook then?" Asks Enoch.

"Nothing important." I say, trying to sound as convincing as possible.

Just looking at him makes me feel like jello, his stern face but warm eyes, and tall, muscular-but not too muscular- build just makes me want to call him daddy (that's a joke btw I know I'm a ratchet bitch)

"So tell me Enoch would you call this important?"

I look down and I don't see my sketch book.

When I look back up Millard is holding it up on the page I just finished drawing, straight in Enoch's direction.

He must've snatched it when I was talking to Enoch.

I look at Enoch. His eyes darken and his fists
clench at his sides.

"Give that back to her right now." Enoch says to Millard.

I get up and lunge at Millard.

I grab hold of my book but he's too strong for me and he yanks it out of my hand again.

He stands in front of me and mockingly holds it over my head. I grab at it but it's no use.

"Just give it back." I say, almost on the verge of tears.

Enoch walks up behind him and effortlessly plucks it out of his hand, since he's about four inches taller than Millard.

Enoch walks over to me and hands me the book.

"I think this belongs to you m'lady." He gives me the slightest grin.

I take it from him and look at the ground.

He takes a step closer and puts his fingers under my chin and lifts my head.

He looks me in the eyes and I could almost melt.

"Don't worry, if I had your peculiarity I would've drawn the same thing." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask. He doesn't answer.

He takes my arms and puts them on his shoulders.
My hands rest on the back of his neck.

He puts his left hand on my waist and goosebumps start to raise (if you get that reference I love you) and his right cups my cheek.

He leans in and kisses my cheek.

I close my eyes and savor the feeling of his lips on my skin.

He leaves a trail of kisses across my face until he gets to my lips. He moves back and looks in my eyes.

I'm blushing so hard, he probably thinks I'm a weirdo, until I look at his cheeks and notice he's blushing too.

His eyes move to my lips and back to my eyes, and mine do the same to him.

He leans in and I watch his long dark eyelashes flutter as he closes his eyes.

I wait for him to close his before I close mine.

Our lips touch and it's like magic.
His lips are soft and full- perfect for kissing.
Our lips pull apart with a slight smack, but quickly find their way together again.

Our mouths move in unison. I let my hands roam through his hair and grab a chunk.

I slightly tug it teasingly.

His hand moves up and down my back, eventually stopping right above my butt.

He licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly and our tongues touch.

We battle for dominance until eventually he wins.

He turns me around and pushes me up against the tree.

We pull apart for a split second but then reconnect with a hunger I didn't even know I had.

"Ehem. I'm still here ya know." Says Millard.

Enoch pulls away and gives me quick peck on the lips.

He glares in Millards general direction.

He turns to me and says "Why don't we get out of here eh?"

I give him a big toothy grin and he gives me one back.

He takes my hand in his and starts to lead me back to the house.

Millard follows us.

"Tell anyone ya want. I would be proud for everyone to know I have such a hot girlfriend."
Enoch says to him.

Hearing him say girlfriend makes my hear rate quicken and my breath pick up even more than it already was from our passionate make out session.

"Does that make you my boyfriend, Enoch O'Connor?" I ask teasingly.

"I suppose it does."

A smile tugs and the corner of his mouth, and I couldn't be happier.

///////

Ayee lmao this is so poorly written but what are you gonna do ya know

It killed me a lil bit to write Mill as such a dick I feel so bad😂

ALSO OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO HAVE LIKE TWO READS AND CURRENTLY IT HAS

F I V E.

T H O U S A N D.

LIKE WHAT???

And thank you for hangin in there with me for my comically long spaces in between updates I know I suck.

Alsoooo my tumblr is

floral-kittenz

If you want to give me a follow

I post mostly miss peregrine memes lmao

But yeah. Until next time (WHICH WILL BE SOON I PROMISE)

peace out