Ch. 18 ~His Maiden, Not Alone~

Start from the beginning

Sebastian jumped and kicked the sword out of Claude's hands as it flew backwards and Claude was taken back by the quick movement. Sebastian went after it while smirking back at Claude. Sebastian grabbed the sword and plunged it into the stone ground making cracks and making the surroundings rumble and shake. Rocks from above began to fall. "Master!" Hannah said as she took Ciel in her arms and jumped out of the area. Mystery quickly followed after her and managed to safely get out. Sebastian and Claude glared at each other. "Sebastian Michaelis..." Claude growled then shouted as he ran to him. Sebastian and Claude charged in mid air as the underground crumbled and the green crystals glistened...

Parts of the islands shifted and cracked and as Sebastian was in the air, Claude then kicked the sword out of Sebastian's hands. The sword fell into the deep crack that was formed and Sebastian and Claude dove after it. "That sword is...!" Sebastian said. "That soul is...!" Claude said. They dove further into the crack. "Mine!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How stupid..." Ciel said in the darkness as he and Alois sat back to back on a checkered piece of flooring. "A duel between demons?" Ciel asked Alois. Alois chuckled. "Funny isn't it? To see two grown men so desperate... When my wishes come true, I'll die for real and have Hannah eat my soul. Then I'll return this body to you." Alois said smiling as Ciel looked down. "This body huh?" "I did a terrible thing to you, Ciel." Alois said and Ciel looked at him without emotion. "But you're love by both Sebastian and Claude. And of course Mystery." Ciel smirked and huffed. "Loved by those two? Please," Alois looked at him questionably.

"You don't understand Sebastian... how he'll act when he learns the details of the contract... " Ciel then closed his eyes. "Mystery is the only one that truly loves me." It was then quiet between them until Ciel spoke again. "I've already achieved my revenge. After that, I existed solely for the purpose of being devoured by Sebastian." "But your plan was ruined because of the contract signed between Hannah and I" Alois said. Ciel huffed again. "What a pitiful demon, fighting completely unaware like this. He's fighting not knowing that even if he wins... his reward will be..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claude and Sebastian's eyes glowed as they fought over the sword as they fell. Sebastian managed to steal back the sword and Claude jumped back. He landed on a little ledge but it immediately crumbled as Claude fell in slow motion. He gasped as Sebastian chuckled and smirked down at him...

Claude groaned and gasped as he hit the ground and the sword pierced through him. Sebastian hovered over him as he stabbed Claude with his eyes glowing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystery was outside and so was Hannah, holding Ciel. Mystery had her hood up since it had recently started to rain. She hoped Sebastian would be all right until she felt something happen. She faintly heard Hannah gasp. Hannah also knew what had happened. Claude had been the demon that was finished and Sebastian was the winner. Mystery felt relieved, while Hannah was silent and had a tear slid down her face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~