(1) Missed Call From:
Stacey

Text From: Stacey

Text From: Stacey

Who is Stacey?

I set his phone down, I didn't want to be like that, I'm sure that it's nothing, that's she's nothing. I turned back over and closed eyes.

Who is she?

Louis

When I was stepped into the house it was such a relief. I shrugged off my jacket and laid it on the couch. I walked up the stairs and untied my tie as I did. I never really liked suits, especially when I'd go to church as a kid.

It was terrible.

When I reached the door, I opened it it slowly and just as I had suspected, Harry was fast asleep. I watched his body rise up and down from his deep slow breathing. He must've been sleeping all day. I walked passed him and into his closet. Taking off the rest of the suit, hanging it up. I grabbed on of his shirts and a pair of wears that were way way to big for me, but I was warm and comfortable. When I walked out I noticed my phone sitting on the nightstand. I hadn't realized that I'd left it. I picked it up and my screen was loaded with notifications as usual. What was unusual was the text and missed calls from Stacey.

Stacey.

We haven't talked in months. I unlocked my phone, pressing my messages to see what she had sent.

Text from Stacey:
Hey! I know this is strange because we haven't talked in so long...but I was hoping maybe you'd want to grab some lunch sometime? Catch up? I have so much to tell you.

Text from Stacey:
Are you there?

I stared at the text. She was right it had been a while since we had spoken. And I don't believe we had left our friendship on a good note.

Me:
How does Tomorrow sound?

It only took a few minutes before she responded back.

Stacey:
Sounds lovely :)

I locked my phone and set it back onto the night stand. I climbed in the bed next to Harry he was so warm. I knew I'd probably get sick because my immune system is a wussy, but I just wanted to be underneath him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of his small snores. Although my body was fast asleep, my head was wild with things to happen on tomorrow. It's going be wild, just wild.

Harry

"Harry there is no way that your going to work today."

"Louis I'm going to be fine I feel better than ever."

"Your still congested I can hear it in your voice"

"I'm fine" I chuckled

"I promise" I placed my hand on my heart assuring him that I was indeed fine, just a little stuffed nose, nothing else.