Chapter 24

Louis

Louis

Who knew that running a business could be so complicated. Yes I knew that it wasn't easy, but with Harry being out sick and me having to take his place. It's defiantly no sunshine and rainbows. Not only was I doing his work but I also still had to take care of the responsibilities of my job. I sort of just mashed them together.

"Mr. Tomlinson?"

I looked up to see Martha. She had a vanilla envelope in her hand. More work.

"Don't worry, this isn't more work." She chuckled I smile relieved.

"This envelope is for Mr. Styles only so he'll have to worry about it when he comes back."

She handed me the envelope before twisting on her ruby red heels to leave. She is the only women I've seen who can pull off pumps that red. I looked at the envelope. It was sealed shut and had some kind of strange stamp on it, it must be really important. It wasn't that big either, about the size of a birthday card maybe. I shrugged as I placed it in my top drawer, placing a mental reminder in my head to tell him about it and where I had-placed it.

I looked at the time hopping  it'd be almost time to go. Turns out it was but not as close as I wanted to, I still had about and hour. I looked at the small mess I had made across his desk. I could finish all of this and get a little ahead if I could just focus. Doing this makes me grateful for the job I have. It's a lot, but not this much.

Harry

I haven't been sick like this for years.

And I hate it

There was absolutely nothing I could do and I've tried watching this movie twice now but I somehow manage to fall asleep when it gets to the middle and wake up to the credits having no idea what happened. I decided to turn the TV off, there wasn't any point in trying to continue to watch. I rubbed my face. God I feel terrible. I pulled a tissue box and blew my nose.

"That's disgusting" I say as I pull the tissue away getting a glimpse of all the mucus that came out and throwing in in the trash bin next to me. I laid back pulling the blankets all the way to my chin. I figured I could sleep until Louis got home.

"Fuck"

I couldn't even breath out of my nose, this is terrible.

My eyes shit open as I heard something vibrating.

Bss
Bss
Bss

I looked around and on the night stand behind me it's Louis's phone. I ignored it at first but it kept vibrating. I rolled over and picked it up.