Chapter 26

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
ETREME SEXUAL DETAIL
_____________________________

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ETREME SEXUAL DETAIL_____________________________

Harry

"Loose control"

That was all I needed to hear. I held him close to me as I transitioned us to the carpet. I knew that the couch wouldn't be big enough. I departed our lips and trailed kisses down his neck and onto his chest. His skin was soft to the touch and was flushed to reveal a bright pink. I pulled his body closer to me so that our hips came in contact with each other. Small groans escaping from both of our mouths. I sat up, his eyes opening as I did so, his once bright ocean eyes were now a dark deep blue. He watched me intently as I slid my hands down his torso massaging his skin, all the way to his jeans. I unbuttoned the top, and unzipped his zipper. I slid his pants off, throwing them to the side. I massaged his hips and moved my hand downwards. His manhood starting to spring to life. His hips rolled into my hands, his abs coming into view.

He sat up and wrapped his legs around my waist to straddle my lap. Our lips coming into contact again. It made me feel so warm, and whole. His hands touched my neck keeping my head upward as we kissed. He was taking control, and I was going to let him.

Louis

He had me red hot all over. Everywhere he touched me burned and I enjoyed every bit of it. My body was almost shaking with the need that I was begging to be filled. I stared him straight into his dark forest green eyes as I took off his clothing. While I unbuttoned his shirt I kissed him tenderly. I couldn't get enough of his taste. Once I pushed his shirt off, of his shoulders to fall behind him, I pushed his chest so he'd lay back like he did to me. I placed more soft, wet kisses from his neck all the way to his happy trail making sure to trace my tongue along the outline of his tattoos. The butterflies are my favorite. I wasn't sure why but my attention was always drawn to them.

"You like those don't you?" He asked as if he'd read my mind.

"I love them" I responded

At this point the only thing between us was his boxers and I could see the outline of his manhood.

"Holy shit"

I thought to myself. I started to get nervous as my hand reached to slowly massage his member, receiving immediate deep groans. I've only done this once before. My eye lids flickered up to see Harry staring dead at me, he was giving me a reassuring look.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to." He says his breath a little uneasy. His chest rising and falling.

"No...I want to, I've been wanting to for a long time."