Chapter 3: A Mixture Between Pride and Jealousy

Draco and I went to our classroom with red faces. All of the students looked at us while we return both to our seats. The snake incident must had ruined the chairs and the teacher's table, but when we got here, it suddenly looked clean. I bet Snape did magic to make this place cleaned and tidy.

Forty-five minutes of class made me have stress. I lost focused when Pansy is eyeing me suspiciously. I almost fell asleep when Snape's voice drifted in the cold air. I regretted that I hugged Malfoy outside his common room, and I'm still brushing like I've been painted red by a house elf. Now, I'm right here, in the corridors, with Jackie and a friend of ours. She's sorted in Ravenclaw. She has vibrant red hair that fall to her chest, she's shorter than both of us, and she has pimples on her round face but mostly mistaken as freckles. She was mistaken as one of the Weasley siblings and we all laughed about it but she didn't care. She was quite pretty for a Ravenclaw. Doe-like blue eyes, and a cheery expression that you'll never grow tired of . Her name is Tabitha. Tabitha Plum.

"I think it's sweet," Tabitha dreamed. Yes, I think it was sweet as well. Him injuring me was so sweet that a repair spell healed me. A spell that is used to fix broken glasses and locket charms. What a charm that spell is. I'm absolutely an object now! I can't help but turned quite pink because I remembered him looking at me like he cared and that little helpless moment we did. I sometimes thought that I was a complete fool for falling for this. Ravenclaws are intelligent. They don't fall at false claimes

"Can you stop it?! I wish I haven't told you anything about me and Draco," I didn't seem furious but they looked too friendly to be mad at them.

"Oh, you see, Tabitha? This is what I call 'Regretting'," Jackie said to Tabitha smiling like an idiot. "And I see... First name basis, are we? What happened to calling him Malfoy with a hint of death as if you're about to put hemlock on his goblet?"

I changed the subject quickly. Avoiding all of the nonsense that they are talking about.

"Why don't we watch the Qu-Quidditch game? Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw," I said with a grimly smile.

They both looked at each other with hints of smile that I would certainly appreciate to take it off. We all agreed to watch the game. We went outside the halls. Since it's winter today, and it's nearly Christmas, We wore jackets, mittens, and pairs of boots. Icy smokes hits the air if we breathed out. Just to feel the chill, we also had a little bit of snowball fighting.

"Got you!" Jackie replied as she throws a snow ball at me. I put both of my hands on my face as a defense and make a snowball to hit Tabitha.

"C'mon! We have to go to the game before it ends," Tabitha said. We almost forgot what we're supposed to do.

*

At the Game. . .

"What?! Malfoy's back from the Quidditch team?" I replied as I see him flying on his Nimbus 2001.

He's looking for something. I also knew that Snape's the referee for today's game.

His eyes widen when he saw a golden small ball with wings like a hummingbird (the snitch). He goes for it, but Cho dives for it.

They soon are in neck and neck. But the Buldger heads on their way. Malfoy's hand stretches unto the snitch. The crowd stands up to see them lowering down to get the snitch. It's sad to say that. . . he got it. All of the Slytherin house rang for victory while the Ravenclaws were disappointed, and their faces became blank.

I only got here like fifteen minutes ago, and Malfoy just wasted my time...

We went down from the bleachers and we saw Malfoy heading this way. I hope he doesn't barge his forsaken glory.