Best In A While, My Love.

Start from the beginning

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because I think it's time we have a little alone time, don't you think?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure I guess." He said coldly, fluffing his pillow before putting his head into it.

I guess I pis*ed him off, but he won't be mad later. I smirked, and fell asleep.

I woke up a hour or so later, Robert was still asleep. I looked over at the baby monitor and saw that she was still happily asleep.

I moved over and hugged Robert from behind, his back to my front. I started rubbing his muscles on his chest through his black wife beater tank top. I slowly caressed him and started planting kisses on his warm neck. I could smell his intoxicating cologne that I had bought him ages ago. I smiled before lowering my hand down to his baggy sweat pants, rubbing him lightly. He moved a little, but he wasn't fully awake. I then slowly pulled down his pants to his upper thighs, exposing him. He was already stiff surprisingly. I giggled as I grabbed him lightly in my hand before moving my hand up and down slowly. I heard him moan before he turned over and looked me in the eyes.

"Mmh, morning already?" He asked smirking and I chucked a bit before pumping him more.
I went a little faster, and he put his head back, his mouth gapped open, his breathing getting heavy.

"Uh, Noel." He moaned clenching onto my arm and moving it to make me go even faster.

I could tell he was about to come when he pushed my hand away.

"I want to be inside you." He said, lust in his eyes before he pushed me lightly on my back, straddling me, pulling off his clothes.

He kissed my neck before pulling my shirt and pajama pants off, throwing them on the floor with his.

He rubbed his hardness against me.

"Mhm, are you always this hard when you're asleep?" I asked and giggled.

He smirked. "Only when I'm dreaming about you." He said in a low, s*xual voice before entering me.

We both gasped at the feeling that we haven't felt in god knows how long, remembering how good it felt.

"You don't know how much I missed being in you, Noel." He bent down and whispered in my ear, then biting my neck and sucking on it lightly.

He moved in and out of me, I felt a ball of pure pleasure each and every time. He filled me perfectly as I remembered, him feeling warm inside.

He went faster, and pulled me closer to him, pushing my legs apart so he could go deeper.

He was moaning, and breathing heavily, which brought me over the edge, until I finally about to reach my peak, my walls clenching around him, yelling out his name.

He soon finished after I did, letting out a s*xy groan before collapsing next to me.

"I'm sorry, I was so impatient, but honey, that's the best we've had in a while, my love." He said, relaxing his arms behind his head and smiling.

I smiled and he turned to me, pecking my lips.

"I'm sorry I was a jerk. Do you still love me?"

I got on top of him and kissed him passionately.

"Yes, I still love you." I smiled and kissed him some more.

After our make out session, I laid on his chest and he rubbed my back and played with my hair. Despite being super tired after our recent encounter, we still couldn't sleep.

"How do you think she's doing?" He asked.

"She's fast asleep." I said pointing to her monitor.

We both sighed at the same time.
"Our little girl, already sleeping in her own room, she is not even that old." He said, nodding his head slowly, his eyes looked sad.

"Yeah." I said, nodding my head as well.

"Do you think maybe--"

"That I should get her and she should sleep with us." I said, interrupting.

"Yeah." He said.

I smiled. "I'd thought you'd never ask." I said getting up and making my way to her room to bring her back in with us. Even though she was in the other room, we missed her like crazy.

I brought her back and we both gave her a kiss goodnight, before putting her in her bassinet and falling asleep, finally, feeling better she was with us.
------------------------------------------
20 or more comments for next chapter! (Please?)
Hey guys, Wow, this was a really descriptive chapter! I'm sorry. D: Let me know if you enjoyed it or not. It was really smutty, I don't know if anyone will like it or not. thanks for reading anway. Xoxo
Kik:heyitsxtina Instagram:theloveofdowney