Hakuryuu × Reader

Start from the beginning

Fearing that I would wake my father, I moved quietly and swiftly down the stairs. I took one last look at my father on the couch.

As usual, there were pieces of broken glass and bottles strewn all over the floor. I looked at the place where I had been last night and noticed a blood stain on the floor. I shivered, recalling last night's gruesome events.

I opened the door and shut it slowly.

I breathed in the fresh air as I sighed.

Time for another day of hell. Yay.

>>> Time Skip <<<

As I made my way to my class, I looked down at my feet and walked as fast as I could. I felt eyes staring at me and heard hushed whispers around me.

"She probably just wants to gain attention. Attention seeking whore."

"Ugh she's so ugly, even with make-up."

"She probably cuts. That's why she always wears long sleeved clothes."

I walked even faster, practically running by now. As I took my seat, the hushed whispers and accusing eye stares started again. I took out a random textbook from my bag and tried my best to hide my face from everyone else.

Just then,

"Hakuryuu-sama! Please marry me!"

"I love you Hakuryuu!"

"Be my boyfriend Hakuryuu!!"

I sighed. He's here.

I buried my head even deeper into my book. As he walked past me, giving me a what are you doing face before sitting down.

"I'm trying to hide from you so that I'll live to see another day." I muttered under my breath, "That's what I'm doing."

Lucky for me, he was sitting right beside me. I feel soooo lucky. I thought sarcastically as the girls in class started to glare daggers at me, literally trying to burn a hole through my head. I sneaked a peek at them and their eyes said I want to kill you.

At least it was better than being at home.

Maybe.

>>>Timeskip to break time<<<

The bell rang, indicating our break. I sighed in relief, knowing that I could finally escape those crazy fangirls. I took out my lunch box and stood up, practically running out of class.

I went up to the roof top, where I knew no one would be at. I opened up my lunch box, revealing (favourite food).

Before going to school I had gone to a nearby shop to get my lunch, since I obviously couldn't cook at home.

I looked up at the sky, admiring the clouds. Birds were flying in the sky, like they didn't have a care in the world. I sighed. I wished I was a bird, so I could be free and go anywhere I wanted.

I closed my lunch box and stood up, getting ready to go back to class.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I froze. When did he get here? I ignored him and walked past him, anxious to get to the door. He grabbed my shoulders. I tensed up.

"Let me go."

I gritted through my teeth as I attempted to wriggle out of his grip.

"Not until you tell me what's going on. What happened to you y/n? Where did the y/n I used to know go?"