chapter 2

Jenny's POV
today is the first day of school for my senior year I'm super exided because I am now going to be done with school finally all this years have paid off

Jose's POV
i text Jenny that im going to pick her up to go to school

Jose😛:hey

Jenny 💖:hey bestfrann

Jose😛:are u ready ....I'm picking u up to go to school

Jenny :yes ....I'll wait for you

Jose :ok be there in 10

***picks up Jenny and now are in school parking lot ***

Jenny's POV.
right when I walk out of Jose's car i see all my hoes (friends) and quickly go with them Jose catches up fast and puts his arm around my waist .....i really don't like it because it might give the wrong idea but this has been the most contact I have had with someone scense Jose and I broke up (1month)so it felt good (kinda weird bc he was bearly touching me but whatever) I think Jose noticed because as son as he saw my reaction he smirked . he then went close to my ear and whispered "u know how good i can make you fell you yust need to ask for this (pointed at himself ) back and then I can once again make u and call you mine ....this was total ya turn on and didint fail to make me moan silently .But I didint want to go back with Jose ...sure he made me fell great ,was super hot and evrything but I now only waned to keep our realashionship just like it was. Best friends and nothing more.//so I knew I needed something to do and quick .Before I ran back into his arms.

Jose's POV
once i hear her soft moan i know she waned and needed action(sexual action to be exact) and fast which is the perfect time to make her want me even more 😛😉

Story's POV
they all went to fist period and ends up that no one in their little group had the same classes exept for Jenny and Jose who had 4th period together (last period)so while Jenny is walking to her first class she bumps into a cute guy who seems to be new "oh shit ...I'm really sorry "said the guy " its fine responded Jenny "its yust really hard to find this stupid clasess in this huge school "said the guy "can I see ur clasess "*guy gives Jenny his paper * "we have the same clasess I can help you find them ☺️ "yeah sure ,and thank you beautifull "* smiles*

Jenny's POV
WOW!!!!that guy is hot asf I wouldn't mind helping him around the school if it means spending time with them. I was cought off my thoughts when he suddenly asked "i didint catch ur name prinsess "*jenny blushes" "oh its Jenny "she quickly responded "mines Steven " and may I say you have a beautifull name

steven a POV
im so happy i meet Jenny she's so gorgeous and sweet .I hope whe can get closer and stuff.....I can't deny that she is super hot and that's the reason why I 'accidentally bumped into her😉' .The truth is that scense I broke up with my girlfriend when she broke up with me i haven't had pleasure so I'm really in need of it.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️chapter two is done 😃😃😃

wow so now steven and Jenny are thinking the same thing without knowing ......both of them are sexually frustrated and have to deal with the problem now.and how will Jose react to steven getting closer to Jenny?

A/N
please read ,comment ,vote ?!?!?