SYNOPSIS!

' THESE BONES WILL SING! '

there is no greater evil than a lovers blood on your hands. a sin above all — daryl dixon would be sure to know that. his late love, beauty marked in gore and flesh and death in early spring of 2011. she — a woman of many magics — a dawn to spring in a ghost where she roams of free will. deep in the woods, he finds glimpses of her ( but never her face ) : she a hitch to his breath, a falter in his flexes and a plague to his senses where he scrapes, scrapes, scrapes to get the glimpses of her he sees out of his head. for even if she was dead, his magic woman lives on through the development of his evil.

and she will never leave him.  

OR

the world would never see such a feat like this. a woman, three months pregnant, escaping the clutches of the devils created horde. sly as a fox, she fools all that follow after no matter their status. she defiles them : she ruins them. she is a calculative and manipulative — playing a mans game where she refuses to play as the queen for she is a king. she is a strategist and god almighty beware if you stumble across her for she is no magic woman no more and it does not matter if you are a wolf for she is simply a fox.

and she will eat you.

( cast! )

❝ THE FOX ❞

  keira knightley : lyla jackson 

norman reedus : daryl dixon

caleb knightley : valentino jackson

david wenham : patrick willfare

michael cera : bob bale

atticus mitchell : hugo fowler

rafael amaya : damián fonseca

jeffery dean morgan : negan

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀  

( warnings! )

  gore & violence, sexual themes, explicit language & slurs, highly triggering topics (suicide (attempt), sexual violence, physical and mental abuse), misuse of drugs & alcohol, discrimination/racism  

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀  

( a/n! )

 i tried writing this once before but couldn't find substantial inspiration bc of the severe lack of story line. this is going to focus on lyla mainly w flashbacks of her n daryl and then some special chaps that will be of daryl. i really do hope u guys will love this as much as i do but i don't know how interested youse will be in a fic that hardly features any canon characters for the first half. 

also, this fic isn't going to be pretty at times. if you can't tell already from all the warnings listed above: some shit in this is going to be disgusting. i don't condone nor wish to romaniticise anything listed and will not do so / try to.  so, if you the slightest problem with anything in the warnings, i advise you to not continue no! matter! what!

ALSO: this is a coming soon fic. sometime in early-near mid 2019 i will begin writing this. basically, whenever i've finished my hermione granger fic. you'll find me posting a excerpt or prologue or maybe even a chapter very rarely but until save your magic is finished, i won't be having frequent updates for this.