With all this anger, guilt, and sadness, coming to haunt me forever. I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river.

Is this revenge that I'm seeking? Or seeking someone to avenge me.

Stuck in my own paradox, I want to set myself free.

Maybe I should just chase and find it before they try and stop it. It won't be long before I become a puppet.

It's been so long, since I have seen my son.

Lost in the monster, to the man behind the slaughter.

Since you've been gone, I've been singing this stupid song so I can ponder.

The sanity of your mother. *Clap. Clap*

*Best part of the song*

Mark then twirled me around and picked me up. I laughed and he smiled at me.

I wished I lived in the present, with the gift of my past mastiake.

The future keeps luring in like a pack of snakes.

Your sweet little eyes, your little smile, is all I remember.

Those fuzzy memories messed with my temper.

Justification is killing me. But killing isn't justified.

What happened to my son. I'm terrified.

It lingers in my mind and the thought keeps on getting bigger.

I'm sorry my sweet baby, I wished I've been there.

It'sbeen so long, since I have seen my son.

Lost in the monster, to the man behind the slaughter.

Since you've been gone, I've been singing this stupid song. So I can ponder.

The sanity of your mother.

Me and Mark were finsh dancing and we were out of breath. Out of nowhere, everyone started to call and cheer for us. I smiled at Mark and he smiled back. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"I guess we were good." I said.

"I guess we were." He chuckled. Then 'Downtown Love' by G-eazy stared to play. I pulled away from Mark and he smirked at me. He then bowed before me and held out his hand.

"May I have this dance m'lady?" He said. I rolled my eyes and put my hand in his palm. He then pulled on my hand and bought me closer to him. He placed his hands on my waist and I placed my hands around his neck once again and we swayed back and forth. I looked around to see more couples or ships dancing together. But the couple beside me was the one who caught my eyes. It was Shane and Ro.

"Yo. Can you guys stop fighting and just dance?" I asked. They looked at me.

"Sorry (Y/N) but this one can't stop talking about how black is the new gaxaly." Ro said. I chuckled.

"It's true! Back is the new gaxaly!" Shane yelled. Mark and I started to laugh.

"Shane, who gave you the weed?" Ro asked while pulling him so they go somewhere else.

"I'm not high Ro. I'm just telling the truth." Was the last thing I heard from them before they went off somewhere. I turned around and put my attention on the man in front of me.

"Mark, I'm still wondering why you did this all for me." I said and put my forehead on his and stared into his beatiful, chocolate brown eyes.

"I did it to show much I love you. I did it to show you that I care about you." He said.

"Mark, even if you just stayed with me at home, and just watched a movie with me, that would be as equally as good as this. You really didn't have to do this." I said.

"Oh but I did." He replied before he  twirled me.

"So what do you want now? A cookie?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I wanna have your cookie." Mark smirked at me. I faceplamed and sighed.

"You're the seconds dirtiest minded person I ever met." I said.

"Who's the first?" He asked.

"Tasha. Making sex jokes left and right." I repiled. (It's true. I'm the dirtiest person you'll ever meet.)

"Well then. I should just leave and go to Tasha since she has my kind of humor." He laughed. I felt hurt a little since he said that he'll leave me for someone who only has the same taste of humor. 'Hell, he should go to her since they something alike. Unlike you..' I sighed and put my head down since my subconscious was right. I'm not right for Mark and he needs someone better. I'll be like a little kid, dragging him down. My head was picked up once again by his two soft fingers.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm not going to Tasha just because me and her have something alike. I want you had nothing else." He gave me a heart warming smile. I gave him a week smile back.

"Did anyone tell you you're so pretty?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Wow. People are blind."

"You're the one who's blind. Do you not see who you're talking to?" I chuckled.

"Ummm....Queen Elizabeth?" He repiled.

"Mark, I'm not pretty. I'm far from it." I said. Mark gave me a stern look.

"(Y/N), I swear, you're the most beautiful person I ever met and nothing will change that. Even you can't change that. No matter how much you decline it, you're still extremely beatiful in my eyes." He said.

"Thanks, Mark." I said and bring him closer to me. I rested my chin on his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"Thank you so much." I wispered. I felt him smile onto my shoulder.

"I just did it because I want you to heal." I heard him mumble. I smiled into his shoulder. We danced like crazy people we were and talked about stupid things until something came up. The lights went out and everyone was in a panic. Yelling and screaming filled my ears and I too was panicking like everyone, but I wasn't screaming. I was about to reach out for Mark who's was right beside me, but he wasn't there. Instead, I reached out for Jay. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said.

"Sup Jay. Do you know where Mark is?" I asked and looked around the dark room.

"Nah. But you can stay wi-" He was cut off by a bright light shining on that little balcony. Then, came out a figure. The figure then came into the light, and I wasn't suprised who it was. It was Tasha. She looked at the panicked people that were on the smell ground as me and smirked. She then raised the microphone up to her mouth.

"AYE!" She yelled into the mic. I covered my ears from the loud nose. "Calm the fuck down. Jeez, it's like you're scared of the dark." She said. Everyone then calmed down and all eyes were on the cholacte brown girl with a pretty black dress and her hair into a bun.

"Now, a few weeks ago, I met this lovely girl. That girl has extremely beatiful, (E/C) eyes, soft, smooth (S/C) (Skin color) and the most amazing, awesome, to be completely honest with you, I'm extremely jelly because of this, but she has the best, and I man the best smile in the world. And until now, I call her my best friend. If you don't know who I'm talking about, you must be living under a rock and is  really blind, but just to clear it up, I'm talking about the amazing, (Y/N)!" She said. Everyone was clapping and I was clapping to for no apparent reason. Tears were running down my cheeks and I had the biggest smile on. I countiued to clap until at bright light stared to shine on me. I felt all the blood in my face leave as I just stood there in pure shock. 'Really Mark? You're gonna put all the attention on me just like this?'

(AN: Proper AN in the next chapter. )