Chapter 27

"Please?" He asked. My cheeks were heated up once again and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the center of the mansion. Once we were in the middle, his hands moved on my waist and my hands were around his neck.

"So, how life?" He joked. I slapped his shoulder in a playful manner.

"Mark, you don't just cut my headphones and then ask me how's life," I started. "I was actually pissed at you." I said. "Why did you do that?" I added.

"Because. I knew you were gonna go on your phone once I left you. (Y/N), this whole party is for you. You're supposed to be the center of attention." He repiled.

"But Mark," he twirled me. "You know I hate having all the attention on me." I said.

"I know. That's why I did this. You need to break out of the shell." Mark responded.

"I like my shell. It very comfortable." I chuckled. "Anywas, why did you do this?" I asked.

"Because I want you to feel special. I want you to feel like your worth something. Remember the time I confessed my love to you?" I nodded. "And you said that you need time to think?" I nodded. "Well, now I'm showing you how much I adore you. (Y/N), you're beatiful. You're everything to me. And all I want from you is your confession." He smiled. I smiled back at him.

"Mark, you don't deserve me. I'll tear you into pieces." I said.

"I rather be in pieces than being without you." He said.

"That's not the point. The point is that I'm not worthy for you. I'm not worth your time. I'll give you a hard time." I said.

"You better give me a hard time." He winked at me. I slapped his shoulder.

"Nasty little shit." I said. "Anyways, my point is that I don't think you'll want to be with me. I'm too broken t be with anyone. And I'll bet you'll leave me the first time we have sex." I looked down to my feet. I head was lifted up by two fingers on my chin.

"Dont think that. If you think you're so broken, then come to me. I'll repair you." He said and smiled. I blushed. "And I'll probably won't leave you after we have sex. I'll probably want more." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I shook my head at him in disbelief.

"Jesus, you're so perverted." I said. We kept on talking about eveytging and nothing until 'It's Been So Long' by The Living Tombstone. I looked at Mark in shock and he smirked at me.

"Mark, H-how did you get this song? Why are you even playing it in the first place?" I asked, still in so much shock. Then, something went through my head. "H-how did you get the pervious songs?" I was kinda freaked out.

"I might or might no have went through your phone." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"The hell were you doing with my phone?" I said.

"Remember that time you went shopping and you left your phone?" I nodded. "Well, at that time, I was planning this and I needed some Music. So, since this party was on you, I went through your playlist and all 306 songs that are playing are from your playlist." He smirked. (And that's the number of songs I have on my phone. I know, THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!) I looked at him in complete shock. "Also, I knew It's Been So Long is your favorite song, so of course I have it." I smiled at him.

"Thanks Mark." I smiled at him.

"Now, let's not let this song go to waste. Let's dance." Mark and I then went to the dance floor and started to dance like there was no tomorrow. *CUE MUSIC*

I don't know what I was thinking, leaving my child behind. Now I suffer the curse, and now I am blind.