Chapter 8

8:50 goes my alarm. I grab my phone and swipe right (pun not intended) and got out of bed. I went to my full length mirror and looked at myslef up and down. 'Moring whore.' My thoughts told me. "Moring." I replied. I looked down to see the cuts form last night. They were now sore and look nasty. I sighed as I grabbed my towel from the back of my door and headed to the shower. I walked to the bathroom, closed the Door, striped out of my clothing and looked at myslef in the mirror. 'Look at you. If a cow and a pig had a child, you would be it. You look like a fucking elephant for Christ sake.' My thoughts insulted me. I sailed as I got into the warm shower. Once the water made contact with my cuts, it singed, but it felt like pleasure. It felt good. And relaxing.

-------20 minutes later----------

I was done in the shower and and changed into long, black sweatpants that said 'NEWYORK' on the right side. I put on my black, baggy sweater, grabbed my bag and phone, and  walked out my room to the kitchen. I found a gronala bar to eat, so I packed one just for lunch incase. I got my money for lunch and walked out the door with my headphones in ears, blasting '7/11' by Beyonce in my ears.

------Mini Time Skip brought to you by MiniLadd--------

I got inside the School halls and blocked my face with the hoddie of my sweater. I got to my locker and got out my Art homework that was due today. In the middle of doing so, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to be greeted by a big slap to the face by Jessica. I held my cheek and looked at her with tears foaming in my eyes.

"Good Moring to  you too Jess." I said, rubbing my cheek. 'Why did she do this?'

"Dont call me that. And mind explain this..." She said, shoving a picture of her in my face. The picture had arrows that said "slut" or "whore" or even "pig." It had 'X' over her eyes and it was on instagram.

"What am I looking at?" I asked.

"Looked who posted it?" She said, tapping her left foot. I looked to who posted it and it was.....ME??!

"I didn't not post that!" I said out of anger. "I don't know who did." I added.

"So then who did? God?" She said as she put her phone down and balled up her hand to a Fist. Everyone in the hallway was watching us.

"Probably." I respond. She slapped me again.

"Dont play games with me (L/N)! Now why did yu post this picture!!?" She yelled.

"I'm telling you, I didn't post it!" I yelled back.

"Oh so you didn't post it. I just have to guess someone took your phone and posted this picture by accident." She said.

"I didn't post it. Jess, you gotta belive me." I yelled.

"How?" She asked me and rapped her foot again.

"I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND!!" I yelled. She slapped me again.

"Well, not anymore. Best friends don't post shit about the other." She said before leaving. I turned around and got what I needed. I slammed my locker door and went to my art class with tears running down my face. 'There's only one sick person who would wnat to do this....Sam.' I turned around to see her, smirking in the crowd. I countiued to walk to class.

Sam's P.O.V

It was the long weekend and I nothing to do. All my friend were busy and I bet Michael is busy for me too. I lied on my bed, on my stomach, scrolling through instagram untill I cam across this picture of (Y/N), smiling with her mom. I then thought of a brilliant idea to break up (Y/N)'s and Jessica's relationship. Jessica is her only friend, right? Whatever. I grabbed my computer form my little table next to my bed and logged in. My older cousin, who is a Hacking god, teached me how to hack someone's account easily. So I hacked into (Y/N)'s instagram account and grabbed up a picture of Jessica. I took a red maker and drew 'X' over her eyes and arrows that said "slut" or "whore" or even "pig." I then posted it to (Y/N)'s account and logged out. I sighed as I closed my computer and fell asleep.

------Time Skip----- (I am now realizing I have some much time skips. BUT I DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING SHITS AND A HALF!!)

I walk into the school building to be hearing (Y/N)'s Jessica's voice. I grin as I got closer to the fight. Once I was closer, I saw Jessica slap (Y/N). They talk a bit then Jessica slaps (Y/N) again. Jessica then walks away as (Y/N) slammed her locker door and speed walks to the Art class, I think. My grin becomes bigger. 'I told her not to mess with me. She doesn't listen. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...' I thought as I walked to my locker. I see one of my friend walk up to me.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"I might have hacked into (Y/N)'s instagram and posted that picture..." I say as I grab the things I need for Language. I walk to Language class with her beside me.

"You're fucking sick....I like that." She commented.

"Thank you." I say as i entered class. 'I'm gonna make her life a living hell...'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I entered class and plopped down at my desk, with is at the front of the class. I asked the teacher if I move to the back, she declined. I leaned over and folded my hands on the table as I put my head down.

"Good Moring (Y/N)." Mrs. Green, the art teacher told me in her upbeat mood. Mrs. Green is one of the younger teacher and loves to talk to her student ls. That's what I like about her.

"Moring, Mrs. Green." I said.

"Why the blue?" She asked,  coming closer to me.

"Noting really. My life is just falling apart." I replied blantly.

"Wanna talk about it?" She ask, getting on top of my desk.

"Rather not." I replied. The bell rang as she got off my desk and went to her desk as students flood that classroom.

----little Time Skip-----

The bell for lunch rang and I was the last one out the door. I went to the hallway as I left the school to a near by, small African restaurant. I order a small fried rice and chicken. I got my food and on the way walking back to school, I was thinking about why would Sam do this. 'I swear, I didn't do ANYTHING to her. So why is she treating me like shit. Whatever...'  I thought as i kept on walking to school. I got back to school and went into the nearest staircase. I took out my phone as I put in my headphones and played 'Cry Baby' by Melaine Martinez and I thought on life with eating.

"They call me Cry Baby, Cry Baby, but I don't fucking care. Cry baby, Cry baby. I laugh through my tears..."

'I wonder how she does that. Laugh through your tears...'

"You're all on your own and you last all your friend. You told yourslef that's it's not you, it's them..."

'Is it them...or her.... it can't be'

The bell rung and I got up from my spot. I put my leftovers in my locker as I got my thing for my next class The rest of the day a breeze. Yeah, I did get picked on, but there's nothing really new. On the last period, Health, I was the first one out the door when the bell rang. I grabbed my left overs from my locker and left the building and dashed home. I didn't find Chris here or anything, but I found already cooked Mac N Cheese made by mom. I went to my room, jumped out of what I was wearing and put on something to sleep in. I watched Mark's vidoe while eating, and eventually, I fell asleep while eating cause that's how tired I was.

(AN: And there you go laddies! Chaper 8 ready at your service. I have a good feeling about tuis book

Reader-chan: "Author-chan, you said that in the lats book. And the book was shit..."

Me: *Looks right then left*

Also Me: "you didn't hear anything...." *slow goes away*

But ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)