~ Part 1 ~

How you met:

Harry

"Well today's gonna be good" you are excited for your first day in high school so you eat quick and run to school. While you are walking in the hallways, you spot your friend and run to her. While running, you bump into someone. You look up and he catches all your attention. He has green eyes, curly locks, and dimples. "Hi I'm Harry" he gives you a handshake and a smile. "My name's Y/N. Are you a new student here also?" he's too cute to resist. "Yeah and you must also be new" Harry lets out a chuckle. "We should be friends this school year" he gives you a small nudge while you walk with him in the hallway filled with students. "Yeah definitely" you spot your friend, Y/F/N. "Sorry Harry I have to go now. It was nice meeting you" you run to Y/F/N and give him/her a hug. "I'll see you after school, Y/N" he waves back at you. Since then you guys became close friends until it was more than that.

Louis

It's Christmas season. You decide to go to Starbucks and buy some hot chocolate. As you're ordering a random guy cuts in front of you. He has some facial hair and a really cute smile, but you're mad he cut in the line. "Hey umm excuse me. No offense but that was really rude for you to run and cut in front of me" "Oh sorry love. You can go in front of me I just got really excited. My name's Louis by the way. Louis Tomlinson" he greets you with a smile."It's alright I also love Starbucks hehe. And my name's Y/N. Y/F/N" you make a small giggle. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." Louis looks at you with his blue eyes. "Can I get your number? I really wanna be friends with you" he smirks at you giving you his phone. "Ok I guess?" you put your number on his phone. "Oh shit I'm late for our family party. Bye Louis" you quickly grab your drink and head out. You guys start talking and soon date.

Liam

You're out with your friends at a bar. You have too much drinks and start to get drunk. "Hey are you drunk?" a random guy asks you. "Noooo" you're very drowsy and everything goes black. You wake up in a huge room that isn't yours. As you look to your side there's a tall figure. Quite manly also. "Who are you and where am I?" he hears you and turns to face you. "It's okay I don't mean any harm. You were drunk last night and you passed out so I took you home. Liam by the way is my name" "Ohh um thanks. The name's Y/N" my face forms a big smile. "Ha, no problem, Y/N. Don't get too drunk next time okay? I'll take you home now" Before you leave you write your phone number on a random notepad for him. Liam calls you once you get home. You guys talked for hours and your fairytale started.

Niall

You decide to go to a football/soccer game, since you've been a fan since you were young. As you wait for the game to start, a guy sits next to you. Because you were bored you decide to ask him "You a fan?" "Yes a massive one" he replies back with his Irish accent. "That's cool. I love football too. People think it's weird since I'm a girl" "No worries. I think girls that love football are awesome. What's your name by the way? Mine's Niall" he gives me a pat on the back. "Hi Niall, my name's Y/N" you give him a smile. "Y/N. That's such a lovely name" From there you guys enjoy the game together and cheer for your teams. Your love for the sport brought you guys together.

Zayn

You're walking in the park. All of a sudden someone tries to kidnap you. You try kicking the stranger and try to get away but it seems impossible so you scream for help. Suddenly, a guy pushes the kidnapper away and beats him up. "We better run to somewhere safe" he takes your hand and brings you to his car. While you're  crying because of what just happened, he brings your head close to his shoulder. "It's okay he's gone now. You're safe with me. It's Zayn" you stop crying and look at him. "Thank you Zayn. I would probably be dead if it weren't for you. Y/N" "I couldn't let him do that to you, Y/N. Let me bring you home and here's my number if ever you wanna recover from what happened. Since that day, Zayn's been a supportive and caring friend that always listened to you and never left you.