2. Meeting the Rest

Updated: 10/12/16.
Beta read by Nifawiwa. Like the last chapter, stuff was taken out, but will probably be moved to the next chapter.
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN EITHER ANIME OR ANY OF THE PICTURES/VIDEOS.
___

Narrator POV

Once Ayano arrived with Tetsuya, she felt the urge to chuckle at the scene before them. Ryuuichi and five toddlers were playing "Heroes vs. Villains," where Ryuuichi was the villain and the toddlers were the heroes. Feeling satisfied after a few minutes of observing, she called out:

"Excuse me, Ryuuichi-kun."

The said teen jumped before he fumbled with his tie and slowly turned around, sheepishly replying, "Yes?"

"I hope we're not intruding, but I'd like to drop Tetsuya-chan off," Ayano giggled as the child besides her intensely stared at the five new occupants in the room.

"Ah! No, you're not intruding at all! I'll introduce you to the other members of the Daycare." Ryuuichi waved his hands, then continued: "The one with short and small black eyes is Taka. The cheery one with blond hair and brown eyes is Takuma while his teary counterpart is Kazuma, they're twins. Kirin is the one with black twintails. And the blond baby on Usaida-san is Midori."

Tetsuya continued to stare at the kids with a blank face before he released a bright smile with flowers surrounding him after he concluded that the other short creatures weren't bad. The kids returned the look before they too, smiled.

While the children were playing with each other, Ayano and Ryuuichi were talking about the schedule times of the Daycare with Usaida lazily commenting about something here and there.

Time passed by with Ayano gone for work and Ryuuichi at class. The kids continued to play with Tetsuya before they all ended up doing their own things that resulted in Tetsuya hanging out with Kotarou. The blue-haired boy felt a little lonely after they left, but he didn't mind.

-With Ryuuichi-

The moment Ryuuichi arrived to class, he was greeted by a fellow classmate. "Hey Kashima! Have you heard of the new young aspiring model?"

Ryuuichi glanced at him before he laid his stuff down on his desk and replied. "No. There's a new model?"

Ryuuichi's classmate sighed, shaking their head from side to side before they showed Ryuuichi a magazine with a familiar looking baby on the cover, smiling.

The teen stared at the magazine for so long that his classmate thought something happened. Getting out of his temporary shock, he uttered, "Ah." before his body started to finally react with his eyes widening and body freezing.

"Are you okay, Kashima?" Kamitani Hayato, Taka's brother, quite good-looking with black short hair and small irises, asked as he just arrived.

"...Yeah." Ryuuichi replied.

-Time Skip-

As soon as the bell rang, Ryuuichi ran to the Daycare with the magazine in hand. Panting, he opened the door to see six toddlers in a circle talking about something.

"What's that, Ryuu-chan?" Usaida looked over his shoulder as he stopped reading his magazine.

"Did you know that Tetsuya-kun was a model?" Ryuuichi questioned as he slightly shoved the magazine in Usaida's face since he still had some shock left inside him.

"That's Tetsuya-chan? Nope. I didn't know," Usaida said, as if it was normal to be on the front cover of a popular magazine.

With the way Usaida was acting, Ryuuichi started to think, Am I overreacting? before he shook his head and decided to leave the topic for another day.