9:17 PM

"I think I remember why we kind of stopped going to movies." I whispered in the dark by Justin's ear, feeling his hands moving along my sides while his lips reconnected with mine.

"Why? Because we end up making out the whole time?" He mumbled back, giving me a tug closer.

"Basically."

"Are you complaining princess?"

"Not at all." I giggled back, shaking my head when I leaned back into him, holding gently to his neck.

It reminded me of when we first started dating. I remember when we went out for coffee and it was an IOU for taking him home, and somehow it turned into a date. He gave me his jacket because I was cold...and I held his hand.

I had no idea back then that he'd be here with me now...my best friend...here with me in my favorite place.

"You're so pretty."

"You always do that when I'm not expecting it so I blush." I whined quietly, hiding my face in his neck.

"I love that."

'I was just thinking about our first date." I said in his ear, finding his hand on my hip.

"Really?"

"Mhm, when you were still badass."

"What are you trying to say?" I saw him frown in the dark, but then a smirk curled on his lips, winking at me before he closed most of the distance between us.

"That I like knowing the soft side of my Justin."

"Soft side? Me?"

"Yes you, stop it." I rolled my eyes, locking my lips with his again, sliding my arms up and around his neck.

The theatre was basically empty, and we were a good ways away from the people in here.

But I wasn't giving him anything besides this tonight. He got quite enough yesterday, and I wasn't going to have it be sex every weekend before he left- not that I thought he was thinking that way...I don't know.

When it was over, he took my hand, leading me out of the building back onto sidewalk.

I liked walking home. It was too much of a hassle to drive, and we had a decent walk ahead of us...

"So...nice movie." Justin chuckled, letting go of my hand and put his arm around me, gently kissing my temple.

"Just like we used too."

"Do you have a lot of homework?"

"I'll do it tomorrow after you leave. It's not a big deal. I have to finish this piece of music too."

"You're writing? For class?"

"Well yeah, that's what the class is on."

"Oh, right...can I hear it?"

"It's not finished..." I smiled, looking up at him at a cross walk.

"So? I could just hear what you have, or you could play me something else. I haven't heard you sing in a while."

"It's a rare occasion that I hear you sing."

"Fine, I'll sing for you if you sing for me."

"Really?" That made me smile, just the thought of him singing again...

"Yes, I'll even sing first. I'll play too."

"I've never heard you play piano before."

"There's a first time for everything." He grinned, kissing my temple again.

I was so eager to get home...I hadn't really been this excited about music since...I don't know when, and it seemed like a miracle that he even wanted to play for me.

________________________________________

*Justin*

Monday:

2:43 PM

My phone buzzed on the table in front of me and I raised an eyebrow, picking it up to see Hunter's name on the screen.

It felt like forever since I had actually talked to him.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him, leaning back again.

"Good, you're not in school...do you want to come out and toss a basketball around for a while? I have to talk to you and Mike."

"Yeah, sure." I flew up, walking quickly to my room to change. "Now?"

"Yeah, why not? Like old times."

"Hey, I'm sorry we haven't talked lately, I just-"

"I know, your mom, Bella, school...it's ok. I understand."