Prolouge

~Light Smut, you have been warned~

~Y/N's POV~

~Flashback~

"Earth to Y/N? Is anyone home?" I hear someone ask.

I open my eyes and the room is spinning in circles, I guess this is what happens when you get drunk beyond your mind. I place my head in my hands to try and stop the spinning. Some lifts up my head and looks me directly in the eyes," Yo she's hammered!" the guy shouts.

I push him away with as much force as possible in this drunk state. I hear Seoin let out a giggle next to me," Y/N this is great we should do this more often!" she slurs.

I hum in agreement not being able to use my words," Guys lets play spin the bottle 7 minutes in heaven style!"

Seoin tugs on my arm while practically leaning on me," Lets go play, it should be fun" she giggles.

I nod my head and we both walk over the circle to play the game, we sit down and wait for more people from the party to join before starting. Once everyone gets settled the game begins. I'm not really sure how many people went before me and for the most part we all lost track of the time for each pair, So I'm sure some of them were gone for longer than 7 minutes.

I feel Seoin hit my arm and squal,"Y/N, look the bottle is pointing at you!"

I look at the bottle on the floor and she's right, it is pointed at me. A guy stands up from the circle and walks over to my direction. He offers me a hand to help me get up and I gladly take it. I stand up and come face to face with the boy, who happens to be Kim Taehyung.

When did he get here? And damn he looks so handsome right now. I always had a small crush on him since I met him but I haven't bothered to say anything seeing how whenever I see him he kind of pretends like I don't exist, even though our parents are kind of long time business partners.

He wraps an arm around my waist and guides me off to a different room. He pushes me into the bedroom before closing the door behind him and locking it. I sit down on the bed not to sure to make of the situation I just got myself into, I'm in a room alone with the one of the school's most popular boys and who knows what the hell is going to happen.

He grabs my hand and leads me over to one of the end room before pushing me up agianst the wall. He slowly starts to run his hands up and down my sides and kisses my neck causing me to moan. I run my hands through his hair and lightly tug on it causing him to groan as well. He pulls back and stares at me taking in my whole body.

He licks his lips before biting them," Who knew that I would have ended up in a room with Lee Y/N... Who would have known."

Those were probably the only words he told me before everything went down. He aggressively starts kiss me and out of pure pleasure I respond back. He picks me up from my legs and I wrap them around his torso. He pulls back smirks at me before pulling shirt over my head and throwing it to another corner of the room. Walks over to the bed before setting me down. I run my hands over his torso and pull him by his shirt to me to continue our make out.

Taehyung places his hand on one of breasts and roughly squeezed earning him a moan from me, taking the chance he sticks his tongue in my mouth and roams every part of my mouth possible. I run my hands up and down his back as leaves a trail of kisses down the body til he stops at my hip. He slides my pants and underwear off before he does the same for himself. I can't help but look at him and take him all in.

"Spread your legs," Taehyung commanded quietly. I nod my head in response and slowly spread my legs. He dragged his middle finger over the wet spot, smirking with very embarrassing satisfaction.

I let out a groan and grip the bed sheets in anticipation. He slowly lowers his head between my legs and starts to kiss the insides of my thighs with a torturously slow upward motion. He blows on my sensitive spot when he reached the apex of your legs, and it made my knees weak. I let out a squeak at the sudden cool air.

He grabs my hips before looking me into the eyes," You ready?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go to this end of summer break party" she said. "It will be fun" she said. As little as these words might seem, I would like to believe that those words were lies that changed my life forever...

A/N: Well here we go a Taehyung story has been made... I cant say much for update times since I have not been updating my other stories. Updates will be uploaded when I have time. Here is to the story about the Tae that slays (;