"I'm home... Oof!" Said a man as he was ran over by the two children.

"Papa! Papa! We missed you!" Yelled/Shouted Oliver as he hugged their father tight. The man smiled and hugged his children back.

"I missed you to min son (means my son in Swedish)" The man ruffled his son's brown head of hair. Oliver smiled proudly.

"What are we gonna do now papa? Oo! can we go to the park Papa? Please!?" Little Venus jumped up and down in excitement.

"Well.... I was gonna take you to somewhere special for a surprise I have for you... But we can go to the park of you want sweetie" The man sqatted dow to eye level to his children.

"A surprise?! I want a surprise! Please daddy please!" Squealed little Venus jumping up and down tugging on her fathers pant leg. The man smiled and picked her up.

"Whatever you want sweetheart, come on lets go get your shoe's on and go to the car" He takes her inside to ready, then to the car.

Once they were all piled in, the father turned on the car and drove out of the garage onto the street. They drove for about 10-15 minutes, until they all heard a screech of a car hitting the breaks to hard and then all off the sudden a bang could be heard and the car was pushed onto its side and the whole world went black

~~~~~~~

Venus gasped as she woke up from the dream, 'More like a nightmare' she thought to her self. She sat up and looked around seeing her best friends laying in their cots in the dojo.

Venus stood up and quietly went to the living room. She cursed silently as she banged her toe against the corner of a wall. She left the Lair, but didn't go to far. Venus sat on cleanest spot she could and tried meditating. Sensei Hopu taught her how after the accident so nightmares and PTSD wouldn't affect her as much as it should have.

But instead of meditating, an idea wormed it's way into her head.

"Get Revenge" said a teeny tiny voice in the back of her conscious.

She shook her head trying to concentrate but couldn't shake the little voice in her head, repeating those two words. Finally after a few minutes Venus stood up kicking the wall hard.

"Gah! No I don't want revenge!" She said to her self.

"Come On, Don't You Want To Make The People Who Killed Your Brother Pay?" Said the voice in her head. Venus stilled, thinking about the proposition.

"NO! I won't do it..." She shouted to the wall. Venus turned away from the grey and black wall.

"DO IT GIRL!" The voice louder this time and it kept repeating those words over and over again. Venus screamed and clutched her head, trying to make the voice stop. Nothing seemed to work. She fell to the floor, closing her eyes with tears streaming out. But then everything went quiet.

When Venus opened her eyes, pink flashed over her retinas.

"I Will Get Revenge Dear Brother"

__________________________________________________________________________________

How does it look guys? sorry it was short and a little sloppy....

Anyway comment vote and other stuff!

Later peasants!