Chapter 6 - Truly Happy

Ze's P.O.V.

I woke up and saw that Chilled was still asleep. I got up and decided to cook some pancakes for us. I finished cooking and put some on some plates as he stumbled into the kitchen.

"What's cooking good looking." He gave me a quick kiss and I handed him his plate. While we were eating, a question popped into my head.

"So when are we gonna tell everyone about us?"

"Well we could tell the Derp Crew about it tonight in a Skype call and we could post a video about it on YouTube sometime soon." We agreed to do this and he sent a message to the rest of the Derp Crew that we had something to talk about with them.

~A few hours later to before the call~

It was almost time to start the call. I started to get nervous and thought about bailing out of it.

"You ready to do this?" Chilled put his hand on my shoulder, trying to calm my nerves.

"I suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I pulled up skype on my computer and set up the call. It stopped ringing as everyone joined the call one by one.

"Hey guys, so what did you want to talk about?" Galm was the first to break the silence.

"Well..." I tried to tell them, but I was speechless. Chilled spoke up and decided to tell them for us.

"Well, it may surprise you, but me and Ze are dating, for real." They looked surprised and somewhat skeptical.

"You're not joking, are you?" Smarty was the first to reply.

"No we're not." I finally got the nerve to talk. After they knew that it wasn't a joke, they all seemed to approve. It was a huge relief to tell someone about our relationship. We talked with them for about half an hour before hanging up.

"That went great."

"Yeah, it did." He softly grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you so much Ze." He wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace.

"I love you too Chilled."

Final Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this story! I know it was short, but that was what I was going for. I'll probably start on another story soon, but I'll take a break first considering how busy school is. Peace out!

~Bran Man