Chapter 3 - Dinner...Date?

Ze's P.O.V.

I woke up when my alarm went off and saw that Chilled was still asleep. I decided to let him sleep since he looked so peaceful, and went to the hotel lobby for breakfast. I ate my meal and went back up afterwards. While I was walking in Chilled was waking up.

"Morning sleepy." He just groaned and I laughed. He got up and got ready in the bathroom while I got everything that I needed ready. We got in the car and I drove us to the convention.

Chilled's P.O.V.

While Ze was driving us I couldn't help but look at his beautiful face. Anytime he'd look in my direction I'd avoid eye contact and look away. After a short drive we had arrived. We walked into the convention hall into the large crowd. We went to the meeting spot and waited for fans to arrive.

~More Time Skips~

Ze's P.O.V.

We had finished the meet up and we were leaving the convention.

"Hey Ze do you wanna go somewhere fancy for dinner tonight?"

"Sure." We got in the car and headed for a 'fancy' sit-down restaurant. Chilled seemed kinda nervous and I started to wonder if he thought of this as a date. I brushed these thoughts away as we were handed the menu. He got spaghetti and a beer and I got lasagna and some water, since one of us had to drive. While eating we made several jokes and had a lot of fun. About an hour later we had finished our food and Chilled was a bit tipsy from too many drinks. I helped him back to the car and drove us back to the hotel. He leaned on my shoulder while we walked to our room. We got in our room and he leaned on the wall for support.

"That was fun." His words were slow and slurred, which made me chuckle. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I moved closer to him and brought our lips inches apart. I closed the space and kissed him on the lips. He pushed me back sightly.

"Woah Ze." He didn't seem to like it and I was about to back away when he pushed me down on the bed.

"Oh I've been wanting to do this for awhile." He roughly pushed his lips against mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth. We broke our kiss for some breath.

"Well that was great." He rolled over to lay down next to me.

"I love you Ze."

"I love you Chilled." I looked over at him and he had passed out. I kissed him on the cheek and drifted off to sleep.

A/n:

Hey guys! School has been crazy busy, but I'm gonna try to write more often now. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Peace out!

~Bran Man