Once A Liar, Always A Liar: Aria's Secrets

Start from the beginning

Aria ran toward the kitchen sink and just vomitted. Noel walked up to her and began to soothingly rub the small of her back. "Are you okay?" He asked; concern was written all over his face.

Aria looked up and nodded.

Noel shuffled his feet. Maybe he noticed or maybe he didn't, but there was a vibe.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked. His facial expression unreadable.

Aria didn't know what to say so she just nodded. A pang of sadness came over her. Not only did she ruin her life, but Noel's as well. What a Christmas gift, huh?

Aria felt her whole body crumbling down. She covered her face and just started crying. Her sobs were evident to Noel's ears and it pained him to see her like that.

Aria still didn't take her hands away from covering her face but her hole world seemed to shatter when she heard the door slam shut.

Noel left...

Noel's POV

I never intended to just walk away from her like that. It's scary to have heard something like that, especially when I wanted to surprise her with a promise ring. I know that what I did showed her what a  coward I really am. I know that I'd have to make it up to her somehow. I we hadn't done it, if I hadn't made her make love with me that night, none of would have ever happened. It's my fault and I know it. She's fragile. She always have been. That's why I was very gentle when it comes to spending time with her. And now, I got her pregnant. I'm sure of it because we didn't use any condom when we did it. It was my stupid mistake. And now, Aria, my sweet Aria is suffering because of it.

End of POV

Aria cried all night. She didn't bother calling Noel because she knew that he will never answer. She ruined his life. It was her fault. She shouldn't have told him. She fell asleep with the stuffed animal that Noel gave her as a one year anniversary gift in her arms, when she woke up, her vision was a bit blurry.

"Morning beautiful."

Noel's voice.

Aria rubbed her eyes. Noel was sitting on her bed. He leaned in and gave her gentle kiss. Aria sat up and hugged Noel.

"I'm sorry about last night, Aria." He whispered to her as he tightened his arms around her to show his affection. "I love you. We'll get by this together, I promise."

Aria's tears were slowly trickling down her cheeks. "I love you too." She whispered rasply."

"Listen," Noel shifted with a smile on his face. "If we have a baby boy, I want him to be named after me, okay?" His smile was so sweet that it made Aria feel bad. Her unreadable expression made Noel's stomach churn. "Aria, is something wrong?"

Aria looked down. She can't tell him. It'll crush him. Noel made her look at him. "Hey,"

Noal didn't get to continue. "Noel, I'll have this baby but I'll give it up for adoption." She said sternly.

Noel looked at Aria as if waiting for a punch line to a very badly created joke. When Aria added nothing he looked angry, sad, hurt, and confused all at the same time.

"Don't I have a say in this?" Noel asked, his tone seemed very exasperated.

Aria looked at him blankly. "Noel, it'll ruin your chances in going to Hollis for that Lacrosse Scholarship."

"Aria, at this point I don't care about Hollis anymore. All I care about is you and the little one we have on the way." Noel replied bitterly.

Aria began to sob when she heard what Noel said. She bit her bottom lip as she looked at Noel. "I'm scared, Noel." She paused standing up; she walked toward the window, sighing. "I'm scared of what people would say." Noel followed her and slowly wrapped his arms around her. Aria felt Noel's warmth cocoon her with his warming love.

"Aria, I don't care what other people would say. And you shouldn't either." He whispered. Then, he kissed her cheek. Aria turned aroound as Noel's hands where still wrapped loosely around her waist. "If I have to work two part time jobs, I will. If I have to drop Lacrosse to do so, I will." He leaned his forehead toward hers. "I promise."

Aria smiled slightly as tears filled her eyes once again. "I love you so much Noel Kahn." She whispered. Noel leaned in and kissed her ever so lightly.

"I love you too, Aria Montgomery."

It was a few days later when Aria decided to tell Ella and Byron. Sure, as Aria’s parents they were furious but it is what it is already. But the reaction of Noel’s parents were far from the reaction of Aria’s, Noel’s mother said that it is completely and utterly unacceptable and that Aria should get an abortion. Quite frankly, Aria’s been thinking about it but her instincts says otherwise.

Allison is the only person who knew that she was pregnant. Spencer, Hanna, and Emily still have no idea of what she was going through, and she intends to keep it that way until she’s ready to tell them. She’s just hoping that Alli is still a good secret keeper.

“Aria,”

She turned around and saw Noel walking toward her. She didn’t bother to respond. She was at the playground, on the swing specifically. Noel sat on the swing next to hers. “Sorry about my mother, you know how she gets.”

Aria just nodded. “I know, maybe she’s right.” She turned to Noel.

Noel looked at Aria. “Abortion?” Noel’s facial expression was mad. He was probably mad at Aria for even thinking about it. “That’s not the answer, you know.”

He is right…

Aria’s phone beeped.

Liars go to hell, Aria.

Why not tell you friends?

Do you really think you can trust Alli?

Remember she liked Noel too.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall

Who’s this stupid girl believing in lies?

Make me the God mother,

                 -A

Aria  froze while Noel kept talking.