Once A Liar, Always A Liar: Aria's Secrets

Pretty Little Liars Fanfiction

Book 1

Aria’s Secrets

Chapter I

Aria Montgomery’s face was flushed, she was very pale and it seemed like her world was crumbling under her feet. This can’t be happening, no. She shook her head, not wanting to believe that tiny pink strip of the pregnancy test kit. I can’t tell him…it’ll ruin him. Her mind flashed back to Noel Kahn’s huge grin when he told her that he was accepted at Hollis. She can’t take that away from him just because she got pregnant. She doesn’t want to destroy her relationship with him. But what can she do? Her parents don’t seem to care about her and Mike anymore, of course, Mike will definitely have problems with Noel if he knew. Everything is just messed up.

“Aria?”

She turned around and saw Allison DiLaurentis. “Oh, hi All.” She replied quickly hiding the pregnancy test behind her back. Alli seemed to notice and walked up to her and nodded toward the box of the pregnancy kit. Aria looked at it as well, mentally kicking herself because she forgot about the box. “It’s my mom’s” she lied.

                “No. It’s yours.” Alli said knowingly. “I’m here for you, Aria.” When Aria heard what Alli said, she began to sob as her blonde friend hugged her. “It’s okay, we’ll get through this together.” she whispered, running her hands through Aria’s hair.

                “Alli, I’m scared, what if Noel breaks up with me over this?” She asked her friend, as if looking for the right answer.

                "Darling," Alli pulled away slightly, pushing a strand of hair away from her friend's face. "He'll understand it. I mean, he's the Father of your baby and it's his responsibilty as well. Plus, he loves you."

Aria mulled over what Alli said. "Are you sure?" She asked.

Alli nodded. "I'm the God mother okay?!" Alli practically giggled. Only Alli can find humor in times like this.

Aria shook her head.

"Why not?" Alli pouted.

"Because I'll give the baby up for adoption, Alli." Aria said.

"Oh." That was the only thing that Alli mustered to say.

It was a few days after school let out for the Christmas vacation. Aria was planning to tell Noel over dinner. She invited him to her place considering that Mike was in Lacrosse Camp in Ravenswood. Noel arrived thirty minutes early. He was wearing his favorite plaid button down shirt, old jeans with a tear on the left pant, and his beat up brown loafers, oh and yeah, that boyish smile of his was plastered on his face too.

"Hey Aria," he paused greeting her with a soft kiss on her pink lips. "How are you?" He said once he pulled away slightly to wrap his arms around her slim waist.

"I'm good, Noel." She paused, biting her lip. Noel noticed her trepidation so he smiled warmly at her.

"Should we sit on the couch or eat right away? You promised to make me that specially enhanced macaroni and cheese." He wiggled his brow playfully.

Aria laughed for the first time since she found out about her pregnancy. "No. I ordered pizza." She said leading Noel to the couch.

As they sat, Aria felt hurling once again. Earlier in the day, Aria seemed to have experienced morning sickness, a sign that her pregnancy wasn't a nightmare, that it was, after all, true. She felt like she was in this weird Keeping Up With The Kardashians' episode.