[16] QUOTES

Quotes are always good for books.

Whether it's the description or the epigraph, you can never go wrong with quotes.

But!

Your quote all depends on the mood of the story.

I'll leave some listed below and everyone is free to use them

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
- Plato -

"Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other."
- Rainer Maria Rilke -

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it."
- Nicholas Sparks -

"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
- Franklin P. Jones -

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."
- Charles Schulz -

"Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not. Why should I fear that which cannot exist when I do?"
- Epicurus -

"If life must not be taken too seriously, then so neither must death"
- Samuel Butler -

"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace."
- Oscar Wilde, The Canterville Ghost -

"Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing."
- Seneca -

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans."
- John Lennon -

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get."
- Forrest Gump-

So there you have it, those are some quotes that would work for almost any book. If you would like more, comment below and I'll post some more on another chapter. ~Nicole