Monday Problems

Today's the day, the day I start a sort of normal life. I'm starting college and that means something, it means that I'm becoming an adult. Now I just have to leave the house. 

I head towards the door, I know I know, how can you have just a normal door don't you live in hell? Well yes and no, what most people don't know is that earth is hell, well a lighter version and it's my daddy's playground so therefore earth is also mine.

"Where do you think you are going young man?" Speak of the devil.

"Hey daddy. How is your morning going? I'm just heading off to college." Please don't say anything about it.

"College? Well let me drive you to college, can't have my baby boy getting lost on his first day. Ah you're in college already next thing you know you're getting married to the man of your dreams and moving away from me." My dad says while pulling me into a bone crushing hug, like seriously dad I need to breathe, well I don't but still. "Daddy if we don't leave soon I will be late." With that we made our way to the car, which is a bold dark red Ferrari, red is my favourite colour.

-skip car ride because boring-

We pulled up to the school despite my protest because who wants to be seen with their parents on the first day of college.

As I climbed out of the car and said goodbye, I didn't notice that my dad was climbing out too! Why dad, why? "ERM daddy I can handle it from here, I don't need you to walk me in." I really hope she doesn't come in that would be embarrassing and I don't really want to hear what the teachers would say about my dad because gross. Like in my first year of secondary a teacher said that she would quote on quote 'Let him fuck her with his monster cock till she passes out screaming' that was both disturbing and scarring.

"Baby boy, you don't expect me to let you go to this school without at least giving it a once over and talking to some of the faculty. The teachers could be pervy paedophiles for all I know and they could come and hurt you. Of course if they did that I would make sure they burn for all eternity while watching the ones they love be ripped away from them and endure what you endured and worse, but I would like to prevent that from happening. Now let's go inside."

We go inside despite my protest; I mean who wants to be seen with their dad on the first day of college but I know he loves me and just want to protect me, from what I'm not sure because I doubt there are any paedophiles and if there were paedophiles they wouldn't take a second look me. "Hello, I'm Mr Snow here for my son, Dominic Snows', timetable." The receptionist looks up and his eyes widen a bit before he composes himself, well that is better than usual. "Of course sir if you could just wait a minute." To that my dad just nods his head. After a couple of minutes, the man hand me my timetable and says, "Have a nice day, good luck."

Well that's the easy part done. We walked down the hallway to where the entrance assembly is, my dad was looking around the school during this time. He doesn't look impressed but he doesn't look disgusted, that's a good sign. "Well, the school seems alright, if you insist on going here. I will pick you up after school."

"Ok, see you later." To this he frowns and proceeds to say, "Is that how you are going to say goodbye?" What does he mean by that, did I say it wrong? "Where is my goodbye hug and I love you? I could never see you again and this is how you say goodbye." Overdramatic as always.

I pull him into a quick hug and mutter, "Goodbye Daddy, I love you." He just squeezed me back and said. "I love you too baby boy, try and survive this hellhole- wait that is an insult to my childhood home." I watch him walk away before I enter the assembly. As I walk into assembly I feel a body slam into me, causing me to fall down and heard someone scream "John Cena!"