Halloween special 1

Start from the beginning

Zenix POV

I woke up and this first thing I saw was a (f/c) ceiling. I grunted and placed my hand on my forehead. My head hurts so badly.. I rolled on my side and saw (y/n) was reading a book. A spell book? Is she a witch? No.. She isn't. She'd tell me. I sat up and stretched.
"Ah! Your awake! Now only Zenix and Gene" (y/n) said when she noticed me she smiled seeming happy to see me awake. I could tell myself heat up.
"What happened?" I asked and stepped off of the couch.
"Lucinda threw a potion at me but the three of you protected me. Thanks for that" she explained.
"I see.." I mumbled and looked at the ground.
"Hey Balto?" "..." "Balto?" "..." "Balto!" I looked up at her. She was looking straight at me. Wait a second.. Did she just?
"Did you just call me Balto?" I asked narrowing my eyes.
"Uh yeah? That was your name wasn't it?" She asked a bit confused.
My eyes widened and I placed my hands on my head. I felt soft wolf ear.
"No way.." I looked at down and saw a brown tail. My brown tail. My.brown.tail! I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like Balto. I was Balto! How! When! Wait a second.
"Lucinda!" I yelled and ran out of the bathroom.
"What's wrong Balto?" (Y/n) asked.
"That's it! I'm not Balto! It's me Zenix!" I yelled.
She looked at me confused at first but then she widened her eyes.
"Oh my fishing Irene! It's really you!" She said gasping.
I nodded "yes it's really me now-"
"What's the commotion about?" We turned around and saw Gene and me standing on the stairs.

Your POV

-when you explained what happened-

"WHAAAAAT!?"
I removed my hands from my ears and looked at the three angry and confused guys in front of me.
"Okay let me write this down..." I said and grabbed a piece of paper. "Zenix is in Balto's body, Balto in Gene's body and Gene in Zenix' body"
"Great.. This is, this is just great! My good looks can't just be given to Zenix for free!" Balto said.
"What good looks?" Zenix said.
"Wait you'd sell you body?" Gene commented.
Balto growled something not understandable.
"So.. How do we go back to our own bodies?" Zenix or uh Gene asked.
"I don't know.. Let's search it up" I said.
Balto and Gene searched on my computer(s) and Zenix and I looked around my book collection. After awhile we found something.
"Aha! Found it! 'To switch bodies... Blablabla potion... Blablabla..' Okay here it is! To return to your normal body you have to...' No way in nether I'm doing that!" it was Balto.. I mean Zenix.
I grabbed the book out of his hands and read it. I snorted.
"what is it?" both Gene and Balto asked.
"balto or rather Zenix has to kiss Gene or rather balto in order to get back on his body. Zenix will enter Gene's body and he then had to kiss himself so Gene." I explained (this was hard to describe) .
"nope, nope I'm out!" Gene.. Er- Balto said.
"you have no choice~" I teased.
After arguing for about half an hour they decided to do it.

I watched Balto and Gene or Zenix and Balto kissed each other on the lips. They quickly pulled away and wiped their mouths.
"well I'm back.." Balto said and flicked his ears.

"now you two" I said.
"yeah yeah let's just get it over with.." Zenix growled.

Gene leaned in and kissed Zenix. Zenix kissed back. They didn't pull away like Balto and Zenix. They seemed to be enjoying themselves.
"G-Gene.. Stop it" Zenix in his own body moaned.
Gene smirked and pulled away.
"I .. That was the scariest thing I ever saw" I said.

Gene pov

After we ordered pizza we started watching a movie. Well three movies to be exact. Balto was sitting on the ground while (y/n) sat between me and Zenix on the couch. I had my arm wrapped around her shoulder, getting angry glares from Zenix and Balto.
When we finished watching (y/n) grabbed the dishes. She was about to go to the kitchen when Lucinda burst through the door.
"I have the antidote!" she yelled.
"it's okay we-" (y/n) couldn't finish because Lucinda ran to us, she was about to throw the potion on us but she tripped and the potion hit (y/n). She fell on the floor.
"(y/n)!" we all yelled.
"heh.. Oops.. bye!" Lucinda ran away from the house.
We stared at the unconscious girl on the ground with big eyes.
I grabbed my phone and called Dante.
"are you good with kids?"

hey guys!
I know this special sucks.. But the next one will be better. Some people gave me ideas and I'll gladly do them! there will be one more Halloween special coming up next week.
Also i wanted to thank you for the 20k and all the love and support you guys gave me! I'm so happy. Thank you guys so so much.

However there is also bad news..
My marks at school are very low and no matter how hard I study it doesn't help. Since I use wattpad and Instagram so much there's a big chance my parents (whom I don't like) will make sure that I won't be able to use my phone, ipad or laptop a lot. I think you already know what I mean so more explanation isn't really needed.

Anyways! I'll see you guys in the next chapter! bye

(senpai noticed me! kya!)