4. I told you to be Perfect

~Jinxx's POV~

I could feel again, and I think I was waking up. My body started to burn and I found myself sitting up and screaming all of a sudden. My eyes flew open and I screamed again before shielding them with my hands. The light burned my eyes...and my body hurt so much.

"Jinxx..shh it's okay." Andy whispered. "We're in the back room, you passed out last night from pain but you should be okay soon."

I nodded a little and lay back down on what I presume was the couch. I didn't really hurt anymore, just my head and ribs but as Andy said I should be okay soon.

"Andy..?" I whimpered.

"Yes Jinxx?"

"Can I tell you something?" I asked quietly.

"You can tell me anything Jinxx, I'm never going to hate you."

"I...I love Ashley, but he hates me..."

"Well, he is being a dick right now... maybe he'll change, I hope for your sake that he does." Andy mumbled, I felt a hand running through my hair. It was Andy's hand.

I smiled a little, "Thank you, Andy..."

"You're very welcome Jinxxy, I just want you to get better. I'll do whatever it takes to make you better again."

Before I could stop myself, I was latched onto Andy, hugging him. He was so nice to me... It was unreal.

After a while I felt better so I could open my eyes without the light burning them. I was able to look around the back room, and I could see Andy.

"Hey... I heard you guys talking about me last night..." I muttered, suddenly remembering that.

"O-Oh... yeah, we were..."

"What did you say about me?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well... Jake mentioned something about you being really light, and then CC agreed with him, adding on how he had seen you shirtless the other day and had seen your ribs, he also said he was worried about you, as did Jake." Andy paused for a while.

"What did Ashley say?" I asked, scared of the answer.

"He..." Andy bit his lip, "He said that you were probably just being a, and I quote 'Whiny little bitch'. But don't worry, Jake, CC and I all told him to shut the fuck up and stop being such a dick. Ashley left and went to the bathroom at some point so I told CC and Jake that you are... anorexic and they said they'd help you."

"Oh...Okay, I-I guess that's okay..." I mumbled.

"CC and Jake are really worried about you Jinxx, as am I. We hate seeing you like this..." Andy hugged me briefly before letting go of me. "And we are all going to Yo! Sushi for lunch today."

"Yo! Sushi? Is that a junk food place?" I asked.

"No, it's not actually. Some of the dishes are actually pretty healthy." Andy told me, in a matter of fact tone.

"Okay, when are we going then? In like half an hour?" I asked.

"Actually, like 20 minutes. So you should go and get yourself ready, mister~" Andy smiled at me.

I nodded and got up, "Okay~"

Andy and I walked out of the back room and both got changed, we didn't look at each other, I don't think he really cared anyways.

When we walked through to the main room I was dressed in a pair of black skinnies and a long sleeved black shirt along with a black and white checked hoodie. I also had a pair of black boots on. They were comfy.