LovexLust (OneShot)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oohh, M-Marco." she moaned when he sucked her nips. His tongue was an expert, that makes her breathe hard. His lips began trailing small kisses from her chest down to her abdomen and lower. He opens her legs and she obliged to it. She stops breathing for a second when she felt her warm wet tongue touches her p*-sy.

"You're smells delicious, Miss." and began tasting, licking and sucking her. She felt cloud nine when his tongue enters her core and in just few movements, she reaches her peak. He french kiss her and positioned himself on top of her. Their bodies become one when he went inside her dripping core.

"Aahhh,sh-t." and he moves faster. Marco Antonio played her mound again while going back and forth inside her.

"F-ck." he said when he feels her climaxed then he went second releasing his seeds on her stomach. "Damn, wonderful. Miss." he said and kissed her again on the lips before getting something and wipes the liquid on her stomach. She feels heaven while lying down naked on the bed and beside her is Marco Antonio Cuevas, rival of Miguel. She knows what she did but to her surprise, she doesn't feel any regret about it.

"Care to tell me your name?" he said after a long silence.

"Kazumi...Kazumi Canzaki." she replied and dozed off.

Ng magising si Kazumi ay wala na si Marco Antonio sa tabi nya. Inayos nya ang kanyang sarili sa banyo saka bumaba. Nakita nya ang lalaki na nagkakape sa may sala at liningon sya nito ng marinig ang kanyang pagbaba.

"Good morning." he greeted her. She suddenly felt shy.

"G-Good morning."

"Join me for breakfast." saka ito tumayo, bitbit ang tasa ng kape papuntang dining area. Sumunod naman si Kazumi sa binata at umupo sa tapat nito. Tahimik silang kumakain ng magsalita si Marco Antonio.

"I'm wondering, why did you let your boyfriend's enemy do you?" nagulat si Kazumi sa sinabi ng binata.

"Tumatawag kanina sa cellphone mo si Miguel, I assumed you are his girlfriend because he's calling you babe on his text message on you." hindi nakapagsalita ang dalaga.

"Hindi ko ugali na makialam ng gamit ng iba, sadyang nagkataon lang na narinig ko ang cellphone mo at nakita ko yung mga bagay na yun." She didn't know what to say.

"I'm not a kiss and tell guy, so don't worry about what happened to us last night. Based on your reactions, it was confirmed that you're in a relationship with him." and he continued eating. After that, hindi akalain ni Kazumi na mauulit pa ang nangyari sa kanila. Hindi nya rin maipaliwanag kung bakit pero walang pagtanggi na sumama na lang sya ulit sa bahay ni Marco Antonio pagkatapos sya nitong halikan sa ladies room sa isang restaurant ng magkita sila ng di sinasadya. Pagkatapos nun ay maraming beses pang naulit iyon.

They're not even talking about their status or label. They both know that what they're doing is something that they need to hide, especially hers.

"Babe." she said, making Miguel stop on kissing her. Napakunot noo ang nobyo nya.

"What the hell is your problem Kazumi?" he asked in a cold tone.

"Wala." sagot nito saka tumayo mula sa pagkaka-upo sa sofa.

"Uuwi na ako." paalam nito sa nobyo.

"Go ahead." saka agad na pinatay ang tv at pumasok sa loob ng kwarto. Ganun lang sya kadali iniwan ni Miguel, ni hindi man lang sya nagawang ihatid sa pinto o di kaya ay sa bahay nya mismo. Napapagod na rin syang makitungo dito pero hindi nya pa rin magawang hiwalayan ito dahil sa malaki ang utang na loob nya sa binata. He helped her when she needs a job and he provided it. Her job made her little sister finished her studies in college. Bukod sa utang na loob ay wala na syang iba pang maramdaman kay Miguel, ni hindi nga sya nito magawang ipakilala sa mga magulang dahil sekretarya lang sya nito. Alam nya na nung una pa lang ang laki ng agwat ng pamumuhay nila pero sumugal pa rin sya. Pero ngayon, ramdam nya na ang pagod at lungkot. That made her crave for Marco Antonio's warm company.